Alaska Airlines Supervisor Jobs 2023 – Alaska Airlines Careers Supervisor. Alaska Airlines Supervisor Careers Opportunity. Supervisor Employment at Alaska Airlines. Find our Airlines Jobs in USA.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Alaska Airlines Supervisor Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Alaska Airlines Supervisor Jobs in U.S. for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Supervisor Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Alaska Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about Alaska Airlines Careers/Jobs.
Alaska Airlines Supervisor Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. Alaska Airlines hiring for jobs like Alaska Airlines Supervisor jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Alaska Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Alaska Airlines jobs news according to the top Alaska Airlines Career Page.
U.S. Alaska Airlines Supervisor Cargo Operations Jobs Careers 2023 | Find Latest Alaska Airlines Jobs in United States
Alaska Airlines Careers Supervisor Cargo Operations:- U.S. Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Alaska Airlines Supervisor Cargo Operations Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get leftest Alaska Airlines Supervisor Cargo Operations careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Alaska Airlines Supervisor Cargo Operations Jobs in U.S..
Alaska Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Alaska Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Alaska Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Alaska Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Alaska Airlines Supervisor Cargo Operations Jobs 2023 openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Alaska Airlines|
|Name of the Position||Supervisor Cargo Operations|
|Alaska Airlines Supervisor Cargo Operations salary in Washington||$75,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Alaska Airlines Supervisor Cargo Operations Job Location||Washington|
Alaska Airlines Supervisor Cargo Operations Hiring Requirement
The Team Alaska Air Cargo has the most extensive air cargo operation of any passenger airline on the West Coast and transport more than 1,180 million pounds of cargo annually. Our award-winning team has loyal customers across the country, especially those in rural Alaskan communities who depend on our cargo services. We transport everything from pets and personal belongings, to fresh produce, medical supplies, and vehicles. We’re a close-knit team that enjoys delivering dependable performance to our customers.
Role Summary The Supervisor Cargo Operations oversees the execution of cargo movement and regulatory compliance at the warehouse for Alaska Airlines. As a people leader, the Supervisor of Cargo Operations leads and establishes priorities for Customer Service Agents (CSAs) and Ramp Service Agents (RSAs) employees and assists with customer relations to ensure cargo operation standards are maintained or exceeded.
- Supervise the execution of cargo movement and regulatory compliance at the warehouse.
- Investigate and report operational performance and compliance issues and propose solutions for how to avoid such issues in the future.
- Ensure tools and equipment are available and working for employees to perform job functions effectively and remove other obstacles facing work groups (e.g., follow-up with ITS, facilities and airport as needed).
- Monitor compliance with FAA, US Customs and Border Protection, and company regulations and periodically review applicable documents.
- Supervise customer relations (e.g., passenger complaints, lost and found, special passenger arrangements) and ensure passenger service standards are maintained or exceeded.
- Supervise the activities of all cargo agents (e.g., Customer Service Agents and Ramp Service Agents) in scheduling, training, attendance, discipline, contract administration, and performance.
- Develop agents through effective performance management and ongoing feedback focusing on delegation, coaching, growing and developing the team for capacity and growth, managing performance of individuals in executing tasks, and time management.
- Influence culture of the station through action, presence, and reinforcement of behaviors.
- Represent Alaska Airlines cargo operations at various meetings with the Port and other airlines.
Job-Specific Experience, Education & Skills
- A minimum of 3 years of operations experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree, or an additional 2 years of experience in lieu of this degree.
- Ability to lead, motivate, and successfully communicate with a diverse workgroup and with other internal departments and teams.
- Proven ability to effectively and tactfully communicate with others.
- Ability and willingness to work a flexible schedule (e.g., weekends, holidays, and non-standard shifts).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Depending upon your work location, you may be required to obtain USPS Mail Handling Certification.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum age of 18.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Airline operations or cargo experience.
- Knowledge of SABRE/CargoSpot and company policy.
- Experience coaching and counseling employees on performance related issues.
- Experience as a supervisor, acting supervisor or lead.
- Experience scheduling shift work and administering budget controls.
Airport SIDA Badge Requirements
Important update for non-crew employees working at an airport or maintenance hangar: Employees will be required to obtain a SIDA badge provided by the airport authority and maintain good standing in order to keep their SIDA badge. Review the SIDA Badge Requirements document for a comprehensive overview.
Job-Specific Leadership Expectations
Embody our values to own safety, do the right thing, be kind-hearted, deliver performance, and be remarkable.
Alaska Airlines and Horizon Air pay and benefits can vary by company, location, number of regularly scheduled hours worked, length of employment, and employment status.
- Competitive total rewards package
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k match program
- Monthly incentive pay plan
- Annual incentive pay plan
- Generous paid time off
- Travel privileges on Alaska Airlines & Horizon Air
Employment Type Part-Time
FLSA Status Exempt
Equal Employment Opportunity We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees and do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information (including family medical history), political views or activity, or other legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. We may use your information to maintain the safety and security of Alaska Airlines and Horizon Air, its employees, and others as required or permitted by law. If you’d like to view a copy of our affirmative action plans, please fill out an AAP Inspection Request Form. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, immigrants, veterans, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply For Alaska Airlines Supervisor Cargo Operations Jobs 2023
- Applicants should visit the Alaska Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Alaska Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the Alaska Airlines Supervisor Cargo Operations Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Alaska Airlines Supervisor Cargo Operations Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.