Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Alaska Airlines Specialist Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Alaska Airlines Specialist Jobs in U.S. for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Specialist Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Alaska Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about Alaska Airlines Careers/Jobs.
Alaska Airlines Specialist Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. Alaska Airlines hiring for jobs like Alaska Airlines Specialist jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Alaska Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Alaska Airlines jobs news according to the top Alaska Airlines Career Page.
U.S. Alaska Airlines Principal Learning Specialist Jobs Careers | Find Latest Alaska Airlines Jobs in United States
Alaska Airlines Careers Principal Learning Specialist:- U.S. Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Alaska Airlines Principal Learning Specialist Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get leftest Alaska Airlines Principal Learning Specialist careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Alaska Airlines Principal Learning Specialist Jobs in U.S..
Alaska Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Alaska Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Alaska Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Alaska Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Alaska Airlines Principal Learning Specialist Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Alaska Airlines|
|Name of the Position||Principal Learning Specialist|
|Alaska Airlines Principal Learning Specialist salary in Seattle||$55,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Alaska Airlines Principal Learning Specialist Job Location||Seattle|
Alaska Airlines Principal Learning Specialist Hiring Requirement
Guided by our purpose, core values, and leadership principles, we are creating an airline people love. Our corporate teams set the strategies and operational plans to ensure the success of our company. Whether we use our expertise in accounting, human resources, finance, planning, legal, marketing, or any of our operational divisions, our shared passion for travel and our guests is what motivates us to achieve excellence each day. If you share our passion for creating an airline people love, we want to hear from you.
The learning architect is the subject matter expert in organization-wide learning and development programs. As an individual contributor, this role defines long-term strategy for the learning approach and exercises considerable latitude and initiative to develop and implement learning content and solutions across organization-wide programs.
- As the subject matter expert in learning and development approach, leverages current learning principles and concepts, instructional design theory and evaluation methods, and available training techniques and technologies to develop and implement the learning and development programs.
- Defines long-term strategy for the learning approach.
- Exercises considerable latitude and initiative to oversee the analysis, design, delivery and evaluation of content across organization-wide programs reaching all employees, including project and program management.
- Influences across the company and several levels up to implement and roll out professional, leadership, high potential programs, and operational/station management programs.
- Partners with executives and other leaders to identify and address operational leadership development needs.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of programs and continuously looks for ways to improve processes, products, and performance.
- Ensures consistency, flow, and a strategic approach to learning programs across given employee populations.
- Maintains subject matter expertise in instructional design, delivery modalities, and measurement of training outcomes.
- Directs the work of contractors/temporary personnel, other Learning & Organizational Development team members and partners, but has no direct FTE management responsibility.
- Oversees project and program budgets.
Embody our values to own safety, do the right thing, be kind-hearted, deliver performance, and be remarkable.
Job-Specific Experience, Education & Skills
- 7 years of experience in instructional/learning design, or related area.
- Bachelor’s degree, or an additional two years of relevant training/experience in lieu of this degree.
- Demonstrated ability to think conceptually, influence stakeholders, communicate effectively, and develop strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to support large-scale projects involving cross-divisional or company-wide goals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to influence others at all levels of the organization.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint), as well as proficiency in learning authoring tools.
- Experience utilizing integrated learning management and/or people systems (i.e. PeopleSoft, Greenlight, Skill Soft, Cornerstone).
- Skilled in multitasking and prioritizing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop and maintain timelines for projects.
- Articulate and confident standing up and delivering to large audiences.
- Ability to effectively interact and build relationships with a diverse employee population.
- Experienced in developing solutions and managing expectations.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Minimum age of 18.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- 2 years of experience in the following areas:
- Management consulting,
- Teaching or facilitation,
- Organizational design,
- Program evaluation,
- Change management,
- A related learning or organizational development capacity.
- Master’s degree with a focus in instructional design or related discipline.
- Experience in a leadership, project management, or solutions design role.
- Skills in two or more of the following:
- Graphic design (e.g., Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.),
- Video editing,
- Media production,
- eLearning authoring tools (e.g., Captivate, Articulate, etc.),
- Web development.
- Certification in Performance Technology, Certified Professional in Learning and Performance, or equivalent is preferred.
Alaska Airlines and Horizon Air pay and benefits can vary by company, location, number of regularly scheduled hours worked, length of employment, and employment status.
- Competitive total rewards package
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k match program
- Monthly incentive pay plan
- Annual incentive pay plan
- Generous paid time off
- Travel privileges on Alaska Airlines & Horizon Air
Employment Type Full-Time
FLSA Status Exempt
Requisition ID 2022-9433
Equal Employment Opportunity We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees and do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information (including family medical history), political views or activity, or other legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. We may use your information to maintain the safety and security of Alaska Airlines and Horizon Air, its employees, and others as required or permitted by law. If you’d like to view a copy of our affirmative action plans, please fill out an AAP Inspection Request Form. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, immigrants, veterans, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply For Alaska Airlines Principal Learning Specialist Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Alaska Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Alaska Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the Alaska Airlines Principal Learning Specialist Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Alaska Airlines Principal Learning Specialist Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.