Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Alaska Airlines Pilot Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Alaska Airlines Pilot Jobs in U.S. for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Pilot Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Alaska Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about Alaska Airlines Careers/Jobs.
Alaska Airlines Pilot Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. Alaska Airlines hiring for jobs like Alaska Airlines Pilot jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Alaska Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Alaska Airlines jobs news according to the top Alaska Airlines Career Page.
U.S. Alaska Airlines Ascend Pilot Academy – Become a Pilot Jobs Careers | Find Latest Alaska Airlines Jobs in United States
Alaska Airlines Careers Ascend Pilot Academy – Become a Pilot:- U.S. Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Alaska Airlines Ascend Pilot Academy – Become a Pilot Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get leftest Alaska Airlines Ascend Pilot Academy – Become a Pilot careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Alaska Airlines Ascend Pilot Academy – Become a Pilot Jobs in U.S..
Alaska Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Alaska Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Alaska Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Alaska Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Alaska Airlines Ascend Pilot Academy – Become a Pilot Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Alaska Airlines|
|Name of the Position||Ascend Pilot Academy – Become a Pilot|
|Alaska Airlines Ascend Pilot Academy – Become a Pilot salary in Portland||$80,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Alaska Airlines Ascend Pilot Academy – Become a Pilot Job Location||Portland|
Alaska Airlines Ascend Pilot Academy – Become a Pilot Hiring Requirement
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k program with a company match up to 6%
- Monthly incentive pay plan up to $150 per month
- Annual incentive pay plan with a target 5% payout of annual earnings
- Generous paid time off
- Unlimited standby travel benefits on Alaska Airlines & Horizon AirProgram DetailsThe Ascend Pilot Academy is a new flight training program designed for aspiring commercial pilots with little or no flying experience to complete an intensive training and experience-building program before joining Horizon Air as a First Officer. As part of Horizon Air and Alaska Airlines commitment to equity, this program is designed to help all aspiring pilots, including those who may need financial support to make their dream of a flying career a reality.Training Location: Hillsboro Aero Academy in Hillsboro & Redmond OregonProgram Length: Approximately 3-3.5 years
Stipends: $25,000 towards commercial pilot certificate and up to $3500 to cover the CFII (Certified Flight Instructor – Instrument Certificate)
Student Commitment: A minimum of 2 years working as a pilot for Horizon Air once all training, certificate and flight experience requirements are completed
Pathway to Alaska Airlines: An opportunity to join Alaska Airlines as a First Officer is available as part of the Pilot Pathways program once eligibility is met
Ascend Pilot Academy Eligibility
- Valid passport allowing unrestricted travel to and from the U.S.
- Valid driver’s license
- Hold a First Class Medical
- Ability to work a variety of schedules to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to communicate in English and authorization to work in the U.S.
- Little to no flight training experience, experience not exceeding a Private Pilot’s License
- Ability to relocate to Hillsboro Aero Academy training locations in Redmond, OR or Hillsboro, OR
Entry into the program requires the student agreeing to an ongoing release of the following records to Horizon Air and Alaska Airlines:
- Training Records
- Disciplinary Records
- Attendance Records
- Any other records the contain necessary and relevant information for the program
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Where permitted by applicable law, new hires must have received the COVID-19 vaccine. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified employees with disabilities or for a sincerely held religious belief.
Alaska Airlines and Horizon Air pay and benefits can vary by company, location, number of regularly scheduled hours worked, length of employment, and employment status.
How to Apply For Alaska Airlines Ascend Pilot Academy – Become a Pilot Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Alaska Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Alaska Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the Alaska Airlines Ascend Pilot Academy – Become a Pilot Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Alaska Airlines Ascend Pilot Academy – Become a Pilot Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.