- Alaska Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs 2023 – Alaska Airlines Careers Flight Attendant. Alaska Airlines Flight Attendant Careers Opportunity. Flight Attendant Employment at Alaska Airlines. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Alaska Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Alaska Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Flight Attendant Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Alaska Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about Alaska Airlines Careers/Jobs.
Alaska Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. Alaska Airlines hiring for jobs like Alaska Airlines flight attendant jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Alaska Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Alaska Airlines jobs news according to the top Alaska Airlines Career Page.
Alaska Airlines Flight Attendant Experience Program Manager Jobs Careers 2023 | Find Latest Alaska Airlines Jobs in United States
Alaska Airlines Careers Flight Attendant Experience Program Manager:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Alaska Airlines Flight Attendant Experience Program Manager Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Alaska Airlines Flight Attendant Experience Program Manager careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Alaska Airlines Flight Attendant Experience Program Manager Jobs in United States.
Alaska Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Alaska Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Alaska Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Alaska Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Alaska Airlines Flight Attendant Experience Program Manager Jobs 2023 openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Alaska Airlines|
|Name of the Position||Flight Attendant Experience Program Manager|
|Alaska Airlines Flight Attendant Experience Program Manager salary in Seattle||$ 95,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Alaska Airlines Flight Attendant Experience Program Manager Job Location||Seattle|
Alaska Airlines Flight Attendant Experience Program Manager Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Alaska Airlines. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 18 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Alaska Airlines Jobs
Education Qualification for Alaska Airlines Flight Attendant Experience Program Managers Careers
A High school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
Guided by our purpose, core values, and leadership principles, we are creating an airline people love. Our corporate teams set the strategies and operational plans to ensure the success of our company. Whether we use our expertise in accounting, human resources, finance, planning, legal, marketing, or any of our operational divisions, our shared passion for travel and our guests is what motivates us to achieve excellence each day. If you share our passion for creating an airline people love, we want to hear from you.
Flight Attendant Experience Program Manager is the division subject matter expert in the flight attendant experience at Alaska Airlines. As an individual contributor, this role in partnership with the Enterprise Engagement Team collects actionable insights, ideas and feedback, and drives the division planning and execution of programs that curate an exceptional employee experience for flight attendants.
- Responsible for planning and implementing initiatives focused on improving the flight attendant experience.
- Make decisions on employee activities and events for flight attendants & management (across all domiciles).
- Collaborate & coordinate with the Enterprise Engagement Team, and Corporate Communications Team and other stakeholders to ensure alignment on broad corporate wide and divisional engagement & recognition initiatives.
- Develop and execute flight attendant pain point process – to help identify pain points in the flight attendant day-to-day job and work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders to drive resolution and communicate action back to crew members.
- Develop and oversee the implementation of recognition programs within the division.
- Represent the Inflight division perspective in company-wide and HR recognition efforts.
- Drive the collection of and share back of flight attendant specific feedback on various topics: onboard service, policy & procedure, scheduling, etc. via surveying, focus groups, face-to-face interaction.
Job-Specific Experience, Education & Skills
- 4 years of experience in project management, event planning, or a related area.
- Bachelor’s degree or an additional two years of relevant training/experience in lieu of this degree.
- Preferred experience in aviation, as a flight attendant, and or inflight management.
- Experience in successful completion of complex, cross-functional projects.
- Ability to clearly communicate with senior leadership and large audiences.
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient problem solving, strategic thinking and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team approach to initiatives.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Word, and Outlook).
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time to support employee experience related activities.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum age of 18.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Job-Specific Leadership Expectations
Embody our values to own safety, do the right thing, be kind-hearted, deliver performance, and be remarkable.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Where permitted by applicable law, new hires must have received the COVID-19 vaccine. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified employees with disabilities or for a sincerely held religious belief.
Alaska Airlines and Horizon Air pay and benefits can vary by company, location, number of regularly scheduled hours worked, length of employment, and employment status.
- Competitive total rewards package
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k match program
- Monthly incentive pay plan
- Annual incentive pay plan
- Generous paid time off
- Travel privileges on Alaska Airlines & Horizon Air
Employment Type Full-Time
FLSA Status Exempt
Equal Employment Opportunity Alaska Airlines and Horizon Air are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, and gender expression), national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, genetic information (including family medical history) or other legally protected characteristics. Qualified applicants with criminal histories will also be considered for employment, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, immigrants, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. We are an E-Verify ® employer, where required by law.
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Alaska Airlines Flight Attendant Experience Program Manager Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Alaska Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Alaska Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the Alaska Airlines Flight Attendant Experience Program Manager Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Alaska Airlines Flight Attendant Experience Program Manager Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.