Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Alaska Airlines First Officer Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Alaska Airlines First Officer Jobs in U.S. for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines First Officer Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Alaska Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about Alaska Airlines Careers/Jobs.
Alaska Airlines First Officer Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. Alaska Airlines hiring for jobs like Alaska Airlines First Officer jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Alaska Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Alaska Airlines jobs news according to the top Alaska Airlines Career Page.
U.S. Alaska Airlines First Officer Jobs Careers 2022 | Find Latest Alaska Airlines Jobs in United States
Alaska Airlines Careers First Officer:- U.S. Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Alaska Airlines First Officer Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get leftest Alaska Airlines First Officer careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Alaska Airlines First Officer Jobs in U.S..
Alaska Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Alaska Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Alaska Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Alaska Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Alaska Airlines First Officer Jobs 2022 openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Alaska Airlines|
|Name of the Position||First Officer|
|Alaska Airlines First Officer salary in Portland||$82,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Alaska Airlines First Officer Job Location||Portland|
Alaska Airlines First Officer Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Alaska Airlines. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 23 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Alaska Airlines Jobs
Education Qualification for Alaska Airlines First Officer Careers 2022
A secondary school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
- The TeamAs a pilot at Alaska Airlines, you are committed to living our values. You “Own Safety” and “Deliver Performance” on the job and in your community. And in very noticeable ways, you “Do the Right Thing,” aim to “Be Kind Hearted” and “Be Remarkable.” These are the traits all Alaska Airlines pilots show their guests and coworkers throughout their careers. In return, you’ll have the opportunities and experiences to help you reach your pilot career goals.Role SummaryThe First Officer is responsible for ensuring a safe journey and a positive experience for all of our guests while continually maintaining a high-level of professionalism. This is a union represented position.Key Duties
- Perform as Second in Command in the transport of passengers, mail, freight, or for other commercial purposes.
- Comply with Federal Aviation Regulations, Company Flight Procedures, and Company Policies on scheduled flights and routes to ensure safety of flight.
- Conduct business in a professional manner and demeanor at all times.
- Operate Company aircraft adhering to established Qualification Standards and all Flight Manual operating procedures and policies.
- Communicate with all required agencies and personnel while adhering to Company Communication Practices.
- Must have knowledge commensurate with holder of airline transport pilot certificate and have knowledge of all aspects of applicable FARs and AIM.
Job-Specific Experience, Education & Skills
- A minimum of 2,000 hours total flight time in a fixed wing aircraft or 1,200 hours total flight time in a high performance military aircraft.
- 50% of rotor-wing flight time up to 1,000 hours may be counted toward total flight time.
- Minimum of 50 hours of flight time within the last 12 months.
- A current First Class FAA medical certificate.
- An FAA Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) certificate.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License.
- Must possess and/or obtain a current passport with unlimited access in and out of the United States.
- Employees with non-U.S. passports also will need any appropriate travel documentation.
- Excellent judgment, leadership skills, demonstrated command ability and maturity.
- Professional demeanor and appearance.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, and Internet email functions.
- Must be comfortable with a domicile in Seattle, WA; Los Angeles, CA; Anchorage, AK; Portland, OR; or San Francisco, CA.
- Minimum 23 years of age.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- 1,000 hours multi-engine turbine Pilot-in-Command (PIC) in a fixed wing aircraft.
- Four-year degree from an accredited university.
Job-Specific Leadership Expectations
Embody our values to own safety, do the right thing, be kind-hearted, deliver performance, and be remarkable.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Where permitted by applicable law, new hires must have received the COVID-19 vaccine. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified employees with disabilities or for a sincerely held religious belief.
- This role pays per collective bargaining agreement.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k program
- Monthly incentive pay plan
- Annual incentive pay plan
- Generous paid time off
- Travel privileges on Alaska Airlines & Horizon Air
FLSA Status Non-Exempt
Equal Employment Opportunity Alaska Airlines and Horizon Air are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, and gender expression), national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, genetic information (including family medical history) or other legally protected characteristics. Qualified applicants with criminal histories will also be considered for employment, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, immigrants, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. We are an E-Verify ® employer, where required by law.
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Alaska Airlines First Officer Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Alaska Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Alaska Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the Alaska Airlines First Officer Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Alaska Airlines First Officer Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.