Alaska Airlines Director Jobs – Alaska Airlines Careers Director. AA Director Careers Opportunity. Director Employment at Alaska Airlines. Find our Airlines Jobs in USA.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Alaska Airlines Director Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Alaska Airlines Director Jobs in U.S. for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Director Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Alaska Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about Alaska Airlines Careers/Jobs.
Alaska Airlines Director Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. Alaska Airlines hiring for jobs like Alaska Airlines Director jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Alaska Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Alaska Airlines jobs news according to the top Alaska Airlines Career Page.
U.S. Alaska Airlines Managing Director, Inflight Operations South & Crew Scheduling Jobs Careers | Find Latest Alaska Airlines Jobs in United States
Alaska Airlines Careers Managing Director, Inflight Operations South & Crew Scheduling:- U.S. Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Alaska Airlines Managing Director, Inflight Operations South & Crew Scheduling Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get leftest Alaska Airlines Managing Director, Inflight Operations South & Crew Scheduling careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Alaska Airlines Managing Director, Inflight Operations South & Crew Scheduling Jobs in U.S..
Alaska Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Alaska Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Alaska Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Alaska Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Alaska Airlines Managing Director, Inflight Operations South & Crew Scheduling Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Alaska Airlines|
|Name of the Position||Managing Director, Inflight Operations South & Crew Scheduling|
|Alaska Airlines Managing Director, Inflight Operations South & Crew Scheduling salary in Seattle||$98,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Alaska Airlines Managing Director, Inflight Operations South & Crew Scheduling Job Location||Seattle|
Alaska Airlines Managing Director, Inflight Operations South & Crew Scheduling Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Alaska Airlines. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 18 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Alaska Airlines Jobs
Education Qualification for Alaska Airlines Managing Director, Inflight Operations South & Crew Scheduling Careers
A High School certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
Guided by our purpose, core values, and leadership principles, we are creating an airline people love. Our corporate teams set the strategies and operational plans to ensure the success of our company. Whether we use our expertise in accounting, human resources, finance, planning, legal, marketing, or any of our operational divisions, our shared passion for travel and our guests is what motivates us to achieve excellence each day. If you share our passion for creating an airline people love, we want to hear from you.
The MD, Inflight Scheduling sets the long-term strategy for the Inflight Crew Scheduling and Inflight Operational performance for the Flight Attendant work group. This leader champions a superior level of customer service and ensures employees deliver a remarkable guest experience while upholding the upmost safety standards. This role also promotes a culture of continuous improvement while acting as a liaison to other operational teams to ensure effective alignment and best practices across the company. This role partners with ops analytics for inflight technology to measure performance and safety outcomes and influence long-term labor contract strategy.
- Drives safety and compliance by directing the development and communication of inflight policies, procedures, and specifications.
- Responsible for the direction, management and performance of the base leadership and crew scheduling teams in the Inflight division.
- Partners as a liaison between Alaska Airlines and AFA labor negotiations.
- Establishes strategic goals ensuring timely and on-going communications with flight attendants.
- Highlights important work-rule changes, new policies, company objectives, and engagement initiatives.
- Ensures full cooperation and alignment of the Inflight operation with Flight Operations, Airport Services, Inflight Base Operations and System Operations Control.
- Assesses impact of staffing (base allocations), scheduling constraints (optimization software), budget assumptions, productivity objectives (hard time %) and work rules (duty rest, duty day, etc.).
- Optimizes resources for efficiency while maintaining a safe operation.
- Champions AS and Inflight objectives, especially as it relates to changes to processes and policies.
- Defines opportunities to re-engineer business processes to streamline and simplify.
- Partners with operational analytics teams to create, develop, & optimize the Inflight technology for the most efficient use of flight attendants and hotels to support AS flight schedule.
- Ensures Inflight schedule meets or exceeds objectives for on-time performance, productivity, and budget.
- Provides Inflight Crew Scheduling team with clear expectations promoting maximization of resources and a friendly and supportive scheduling experience to Flight Attendants.
- Ensures Inflight Crew Scheduling team adheres to FAA scheduling requirements & works within the constraints of the AFA contract.
- Updates Inflight management and Flight Attendants on the status of monthly bids, changes to the schedule, staffing, and the operational status.
- Participates in Flight Attendant selection, hiring, and probation review processes.
- Partners with AFA union leadership to ensure effective communication, swift problem resolution, and to maintain an excellent working relationship.
- Fosters a culture of support, trust and accountability for Flight Attendants.
- Maintains working knowledge of Flight Attendant procedures, FAA, and contractual requirements.
- Ensures Inflight payroll is completed in a timely manner and with accurate information.
Job-Specific Experience, Education & Skills
- 10 years of experience in an operational role.
- 5 years of people leadership experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or willingness to attain a bachelor’s degree within six years of start date.
- Strong computer and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to prioritize and organize multiple tasks and interface with many people in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum age of 18.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Flight Attendant experience.
- Contract labor experience, and current or previous Inflight experience.
Job-Specific Leadership Expectations
- Embody our values to own safety, do the right thing, be kind-hearted, deliver performance, and be remarkable.
- Demonstrated leadership cultivating and motivating teams of high performing individuals, including effectively leading through managers of managers.
Total Target Compensation Range (incl. bonus & equity)
$307,000 – $490,000
The pay range and total target compensation package listed above is the expected pay offered for this position at the start of employment. Your pay will be based on multiple factors, including and not limited to location, your relevant experience/level, experience level, and skillset while balancing internal equity relative to other Alaska/Horizon employees. Alaska/Horizon is committed to fair, unbiased compensation along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate.
Alaska Airlines and Horizon Air pay and benefits can vary by company, location, number of regularly scheduled hours worked, length of employment, and employment status.
- Unlimited confirmed travel privileges on Alaska Airlines & Horizon Air
- Comprehensive well-being programs including medical, dental and vision benefits
- Generous 401k match program
- Quarterly and annual bonus plans
- Equity grants
- Generous holiday and paid time off
- Lounge membership
For more information about Alaska/Horizon Total Rewards please visit our career site and view benefits.
Employment Type Full-Time
FLSA Status Exempt
Equal Employment Opportunity We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees and do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information (including family medical history), political views or activity, or other legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. We may use your information to maintain the safety and security of Alaska Airlines and Horizon Air, its employees, and others as required or permitted by law. If you’d like to view a copy of our affirmative action plans, please fill out an AAP Inspection Request Form. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, immigrants, veterans, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply For Alaska Airlines Managing Director, Inflight Operations South & Crew Scheduling Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Alaska Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Alaska Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the Alaska Airlines Managing Director, Inflight Operations South & Crew Scheduling Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Alaska Airlines Managing Director, Inflight Operations South & Crew Scheduling Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.