Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Alaska Airlines Developer Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Alaska Airlines Developer Jobs in U.S. for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Developer Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Alaska Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about Alaska Airlines Careers/Jobs.
Alaska Airlines Developer Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. Alaska Airlines hiring for jobs like Alaska Airlines Developer jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Alaska Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Alaska Airlines jobs news according to the top Alaska Airlines Career Page.
U.S. Alaska Airlines Sr. Advanced Qualification Program (AQP) Courseware Developer & Instructor Jobs Careers | Find Latest Alaska Airlines Jobs in United States
Alaska Airlines Careers Sr. Advanced Qualification Program (AQP) Courseware Developer & Instructor:- U.S. Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Alaska Airlines Sr. Advanced Qualification Program (AQP) Courseware Developer & Instructor Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get leftest Alaska Airlines Sr. Advanced Qualification Program (AQP) Courseware Developer & Instructor careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Alaska Airlines Sr. Advanced Qualification Program (AQP) Courseware Developer & Instructor Jobs in U.S.
Alaska Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Alaska Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Alaska Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Alaska Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Alaska Airlines Sr. Advanced Qualification Program (AQP) Courseware Developer & Instructor Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Alaska Airlines|
|Name of the Position||Sr. Advanced Qualification Program (AQP) Courseware Developer & Instructor|
|Alaska Airlines Sr. Advanced Qualification Program (AQP) Courseware Developer & Instructor salary in British Seattle||$63,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Alaska Airlines Sr. Advanced Qualification Program (AQP) Courseware Developer & Instructor Job Location||Seattle|
Alaska Airlines Sr. Advanced Qualification Program (AQP) Courseware Developer & Instructor Hiring Requirement
- The TeamGuided by our purpose, core values, and leadership principles, we are creating an airline people love. Our corporate teams set the strategies and operational plans to ensure the success of our company. Whether we use our expertise in accounting, human resources, finance, planning, legal, marketing, or any of our operational divisions, our shared passion for travel and our guests is what motivates us to achieve excellence each day. If you share our passion for creating an airline people love, we want to hear from you.
The Senior AQP Courseware Developer & Instructor is a subject matter expert developing, maintaining, and implementing aircraft pilot training programs at Alaska Airlines. As an individual contributor, this role will be flight instructor qualified and provides technical expertise recommendations to ensure compliance with all regulations and advisory guidelines of the Alaska Airlines Advanced Qualification Program (AQP).
- Acts as a subject matter expert in AQP related curricula and programs.
- Partners with internal and external customers, regulatory agencies, and other stakeholders, and makes recommendations to develop, deliver and maintain AQP related programs and projects.
- With limited direction from leadership, author, edit, coordinate, publish, and maintain flight training curricula in accordance with department procedures to ensure compliance with regulations and guidelines of the Advanced Qualification Program.
- Exercise judgment to make decisions in the instructional system design process for developing and modifying Advanced Qualification Program training curricula.
- Provide technical subject matter expertise and a pilot perspective in the development and modification of the Advanced Qualification Program and identify possible impacts to modifications on the training program.
- Deliver pilot indoctrination, qualification, and continuing qualification ground or flight training instruction for pilots in accordance with approved training program policy, procedures, and regulatory requirements.
- Provide technical expertise to ensure flight manuals are technically correct and aircrews are using proper operational procedures.
- Support the management of flight training department projects.
Job-Specific Experience, Education & Skills
- 5 years of commercial or military aircraft flight and/or ground instruction experience.
- 4 years of experience with regulatory training programs under the FAA, with expert knowledge of AQP.
- A Bachelor’s degree in aviation or a related discipline, or an additional two years of training/experience in lieu of a degree.
- Ability to complete the Alaska Airlines Captain Qualification Curriculum and obtain 737 type rating.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Air Traffic Control (ATC) procedures, Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs), the Aeronautical Information Manual, meteorology and other aviation related subjects.
- Demonstrated knowledge of crew resource management (CRM) concepts.
- General knowledge of commercial aircraft systems.
- Demonstrated writing and editing skills to develop training documents and manuals.
- Detail oriented and highly organized, with ability to multi-task and work independently with limited guidance in a fast-paced environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Minimum age of 18.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Formal instructional systems design experience.
- 737 pilot and instructor experience.
Job-Specific Leadership Expectations
Embody our values to own safety, do the right thing, be kind-hearted, deliver performance, and be remarkable.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Where permitted by applicable law, new hires must have received the COVID-19 vaccine. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified employees with disabilities or for a sincerely held religious belief.
- Competitive total rewards package
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k match program
- Monthly incentive pay plan
- Annual incentive pay plan
- Generous paid time off
- Travel privileges on Alaska Airlines & Horizon Air
Apply by 7:00 PM Pacific Time on 12/14/2021
Employment Type Full-Time
FLSA Status Exempt
Requisition ID 2021-6894
Equal Employment Opportunity Alaska Airlines and Horizon Air are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, and gender expression), national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, genetic information (including family medical history) or other legally protected characteristics. Qualified applicants with criminal histories will also be considered for employment, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, immigrants, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. We are an E-Verify ® employer, where required by law.
How to Apply For Alaska Airlines Sr. Advanced Qualification Program (AQP) Courseware Developer & Instructor Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Alaska Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Alaska Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the Alaska Airlines Sr. Advanced Qualification Program (AQP) Courseware Developer & Instructor Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Alaska Airlines Sr. Advanced Qualification Program (AQP) Courseware Developer & Instructor Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.