Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Alaska Airlines Coordinator Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Alaska Airlines Coordinator Jobs in U.S. for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Coordinator Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Alaska Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about Alaska Airlines Careers/Jobs.
Alaska Airlines Coordinator Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. Alaska Airlines hiring for jobs like Alaska Airlines Coordinator jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Alaska Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Alaska Airlines jobs news according to the top Alaska Airlines Career Page.
U.S. Alaska Airlines Reporting Coordinator I Jobs Careers 2022 | Find Latest Alaska Airlines Jobs in United States
Alaska Airlines Careers Reporting Coordinator I:- U.S. Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Alaska Airlines Reporting Coordinator I Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get leftest Alaska Airlines Reporting Coordinator I careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Alaska Airlines Reporting Coordinator I Jobs in U.S..
Alaska Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Alaska Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Alaska Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Alaska Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Alaska Airlines Reporting Coordinator I Jobs 2022 openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Alaska Airlines|
|Name of the Position||Reporting CoordinatorI|
|Alaska Airlines Reporting Coordinator I in Washington||$60,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Alaska Airlines Reporting Coordinator I Job Location||Washington|
Alaska Airlines Reporting Coordinator I Hiring Requirement 2022
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Alaska Airlines . Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 18 years of age, be qualified to work in the America, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Alaska Airlines Jobs
Education Qualification for Alaska Airlines Reporting Coordinator I Careers 2022
A secondary school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
- The TeamGuided by our purpose, core values, and leadership principles, we are creating an airline people love. Our corporate teams set the strategies and operational plans to ensure the success of our company. Whether we use our expertise in accounting, human resources, finance, planning, legal, marketing, or any of our operational divisions, our shared passion for travel and our guests is what motivates us to achieve excellence each day. If you share our passion for creating an airline people love, we want to hear from you.Role SummaryThe Reporting Coordinator is responsible for reporting activities of the Inflight Division at Alaska Airlines. As a member of the Inflight team, this individual contributor role represents Inflight through various cross-divisional forums pertaining to reporting.Key Duties
- Processes Flight Attendant Incident Report (FAIR) reports in a timely and efficient manner.
- Coordinates and compiles departmental safety and compliance data based on FAIR data
- Develops effective working relationships across organizational levels and works cooperatively with peers within and outside of the department.
- Identifies incident risk and trends, and coordinates post-event activities.
- Networks across divisions to enhance the current record systems.
- Functions in coordination with Inflight Policy and Procedure team to support divisional and company initiatives Serves as a subject a matter expert for Inflight Reporting
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job-Specific Experience, Education & Skills
- 1 year of experience in administrative, data entry, coordination, or related area.
- Ability to successfully complete 5-6 weeks of Flight Attendant Training (if not already qualified as an AS Flight Attendant) and maintain certification as a Flight Attendant.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Excellent organizational skills, with ability to under limited supervision.
- Ability and willingness to travel throughout the Alaska Airlines route system as needed.
- Must be able to complete all required SMS training.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum age of 21.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Inflight or Flight Attendant experience.
- Aviation Safety experience.
- Knowledge of data analysis protocols.
- Thorough knowledge of the Flight Attendant Manual.
- Knowledge of FAA/TSA regulations.
Job-Specific Leadership Expectations
Embody our values to own safety, do the right thing, be kind-hearted, deliver performance, and be remarkable.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Where permitted by applicable law, new hires must have received the COVID-19 vaccine. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified employees with disabilities or for a sincerely held religious belief.
- Competitive total rewards package
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k match program
- Monthly incentive pay plan
- Annual incentive pay plan
- Generous paid time off
- Travel privileges on Alaska Airlines & Horizon Air
Employment Type Full-Time
FLSA Status Non-Exempt
Equal Employment Opportunity Alaska Airlines and Horizon Air are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, and gender expression), national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, genetic information (including family medical history) or other legally protected characteristics. Qualified applicants with criminal histories will also be considered for employment, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, immigrants, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. We are an E-Verify ® employer, where required by law.
How to Apply For Alaska Airlines Reporting Coordinator I Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Alaska Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Alaska Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the Alaska Airlines Reporting Coordinator I Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Alaska Airlines Reporting Coordinator I Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.