Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Alaska Airlines Coordinator Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Alaska Airlines Coordinator Jobs in U.S. for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Coordinator Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Alaska Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about Alaska Airlines Careers/Jobs.
Alaska Airlines Coordinator Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. Alaska Airlines hiring for jobs like Alaska Airlines Coordinator jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Alaska Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Alaska Airlines jobs news according to the top Alaska Airlines Career Page.
U.S. Alaska Airlines Marketing Coordinator Jobs Careers | Find Latest Alaska Airlines Jobs in United States
Alaska Airlines Careers Marketing Coordinator:- U.S. Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Alaska Airlines Marketing Coordinator Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get leftest Alaska Airlines Marketing Coordinator careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Alaska Airlines Marketing Coordinator Jobs in U.S..
Alaska Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Alaska Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Alaska Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Alaska Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Alaska Airlines Marketing Coordinator Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Alaska Airlines|
|Name of the Position||Marketing Coordinator|
|Alaska Airlines Marketing Coordinator in Washington||$60,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Alaska Airlines Marketing Coordinator Job Location||Washington|
Alaska Airlines Marketing Coordinator Hiring Requirement
- The TeamGuided by our purpose, core values, and leadership principles, we are creating an airline people love. Our corporate teams set the strategies and operational plans to ensure the success of our company. Whether we use our expertise in accounting, human resources, finance, planning, legal, marketing, or any of our operational divisions, our shared passion for travel and our guests is what motivates us to achieve excellence each day. If you share our passion for creating an airline people love, we want to hear from you.
The Marketing Coordinator administers, coordinates and supports delivery of guest products. This role has primary responsibilities linked to food and beverage (F&B) and the Alaska Lounge program, and provides administrative support to one Managing Director.
Food & Beverage Coordination
- Supports food & beverage team with invoice processing, menu presentation coordination and other activities as required.
- Sets up new vendor accounts.
- Supports budget reconciliation at month end.
Alaska Lounge Coordination
- Serves as liaison to lounge members and staff, and customer care department. Handles escalated phone calls, incoming email, and regular mail correspondence. Helps to determine appropriate compensatory measures after a service failure.
- Maintains lounge policies, procedures, and training materials ensuring compliance with applicable regulations and adhering to the company’s records and retention policy.
- Provides ad hoc support related to new membership enrollment, renewal payments, and processing of corporate sponsored lounge memberships.
- Oversees the ordering and inventory levels of lounge products ordered in bulk from vendor partnerships.
- Maintain signage consistency in all lounge locations and process new signage request in conjunction with the internal brand studio.
- Reviews invoices processed for payment by each location and processing all other lounge invoices for payment and maintains tracking system for account payables.
Administrative Assistant Duties
- Coordinates calendars and schedules meetings in support of one Managing Director
- Prepares expense reports and manages travel arrangements.
- Processes invoices, including routing of signatures for agency and vendor monthly billings, reconciles invoices to billing manifests, and tracks invoices through payment of vendors.
- Oversees meeting set-up (e.g., A/V, F&B and lodging arrangements) internally.
Job-Specific Experience, Education & Skills
- 2 years of experience in marketing, administration, a coordinator role, or related area.
- Effective communication skills (e.g., verbal, written, and listening).
- Ability to have professional interactions with customers and vendors.
- Detailed oriented and highly organized, with ability to multi-task and work independently with limited guidance in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Minimum age of 18.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- An Associate of Arts or an Associate of Science degree.
Job-Specific Leadership Expectations
Embody our values to own safety, do the right thing, be kind-hearted, deliver performance, and be remarkable.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Where permitted by applicable law, new hires must have received the COVID-19 vaccine. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified employees with disabilities or for a sincerely held religious belief.
- Competitive total rewards package
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k match program
- Monthly incentive pay plan
- Annual incentive pay plan
- Generous paid time off
- Travel privileges on Alaska Airlines & Horizon Air
Apply by 7:00 PM Pacific Time on 11/22/2021
Employment Type Full-Time
FLSA Status Non-Exempt
Requisition ID 2021-6849
- Equal Employment Opportunity Alaska Airlines and Horizon Air are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, and gender expression), national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, genetic information (including family medical history) or other legally protected characteristics. Qualified applicants with criminal histories will also be considered for employment, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, immigrants, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. We are an E-Verify ® employer, where required by law.
How to Apply For Alaska Airlines Marketing Coordinator Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Alaska Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Alaska Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the Alaska Airlines Marketing Coordinator Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Alaska Airlines Marketing Coordinator Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.