Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. AirSprint Pilot Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out AirSprint Pilot Jobs in Canada for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Pilot Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with AirSprint? So read this post till the end for get all information about AirSprint Careers/Jobs.
AirSprint Pilot Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee their flight. AirSprint hiring for jobs like AirSprint Pilot jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the AirSprint. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org& subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current AirSprint jobs news according to the top AirSprint Career Page.
AirSprint Pilots – First Officers and Captains Jobs Careers 2023 | Find Latest AirSprint Jobs in Canada
AirSprint Careers Pilots – First Officers and Captains:- Canada Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find AirSprint Pilots – First Officers and Captains Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest AirSprint Pilots – First Officers and Captains careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector of Canada. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about AirSprint Pilots – First Officers and Captains Jobs in Canada.
AirSprint is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The AirSprint will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. AirSprint also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in AirSprint to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
AirSprint Pilots – First Officers and Captains Jobs 2023 openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||AirSprint|
|Name of the Position||Pilots – First Officers and Captains|
|AirSprint Pilots – First Officers and Captains salary in Calgary||CAD45,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|AirSprint Pilots – First Officers and Captains Job Location||Calgary|
AirSprint Pilots – First Officers and Captains Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the AirSprint. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 18 years of age, be qualified to work in the Canada, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. AirSprint Jobs
Education Qualification for AirSprint Pilots – First Officers and Captains Careers
A secondary school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
- Position: Captains & First Officers
Reporting to: Respective Chief Pilot
Location: Calgary, Alberta; Toronto, Ontario; Montreal, Quebec
A passion for aviation and providing exceptional service formed the foundation of AirSprint’s introduction of Fractional Jet Ownership to Canada in 2000. Today, each of our dedicated staff is passionate about delivering a private aviation experience that positively contributes to successful Canadians’ personal and professional lives. We do this with values of “Safety, Service, People, Integrity, Humility, and Community.“AirSprint’s mission is to provide successful Canadians with a better choice for optimizing their time by enhancing the private jet ownership experience with industry-leading safety standards, exceptional turn-key service, and increased flexibility, all at a fraction of the cost personalized for their individual needs.
The Big Picture:
Pilots at AirSprint are required to be highly proficient, adaptable, and able to work unsupervised while using sound pilot decision making to ensure a safe and efficient private aviation experience to our fractional owners. The primary focus for our Pilots is to ensure the safe and efficient operation of AirSprint aircraft throughout the Americas, Hawaii, and Europe. Being a customer service focused operation, all pilots are required to deliver a high level of personalized service to our fractional owners while maintaining a professional and safe attitude at all times.
In this role you will:
- Operate aircraft safely and in accordance with company policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Adapt to unknown destinations and routes with management support
- Adapt to changes in daily operations during available reserve days
- Arrange some aspects of customs for international trips
- Update Customs, FBO’s and other service providers as operationally required
- Ensure timely response to irregular operations while offering exceptional customer service
- Answer the Dispatch/Flight Coordination related emails and phone calls
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A High School Diploma or equivalency (e.g. G.E.D.)
4,500 hours total time
Airline Transport License (ATPL)
2,000 hours total time
500 hours PIC
Commercial Pilot License (CPL) and Intermediate Airline Transport Rating (IATRA), or ATPL exams written.
Bonus points if you have:
- A degree or diploma in Aviation from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Jet experience, time on type and corporate experience.
You’ll fit right in if your values match ours:
- Safety – Looking out for one another to avoid injuries from occurring.
- Service – Helping our internal and external customers as much as we can.
- Humility – Finding and learning ways to make ourselves better.
- People – Understanding that we may have our differences, we have more common than we realize to work together.
- Integrity – Understanding that if we make a mistake, take responsibility for it and learn from it.
- Community – Giving a helping hand to those in our communities that need some support.
We think you’ll like working for us because:
- We care about your health and well-being and offer an employee assistance program, extended health care benefits, dental and vision benefits and paid time off.
- We value your contribution to our success and provide a competitive salary and an RRSP matching program.
- We have a great team, and we work hard together toward common goals and with a passion for excellence.
- We offer family and friends flight benefits.
- We respect, honour, and celebrate the diversity of our employees as we know our differences make us better. Our core value of “Community” means we’re focused on equity, diversity, inclusion, anti-racism, and reconciliation.
- We’re focused on safety, which is why we require applicants to complete a background check assessment and provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19 as conditions of employment.
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious Canadian host: You will represent the best of Canada and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For AirSprint Pilots – First Officers and Captains Jobs
- Applicants should visit the AirSprint Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the AirSprint Careers Link.
- Select the AirSprint Pilots – First Officers and Captains Jobs Profile.
- Fill the AirSprint Pilots – First Officers and Captains Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.