- Airshare Manager Jobs – Airshare Careers Manager. Airshare Manager Careers Opportunity. Manager Employment at Airshare. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Airshare Manager Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Airshare Manager Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Manager Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Airshare? So read this post till the end for get all information about Airshare Careers/Jobs.
Airshare Manager Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. Airshare hiring for jobs like Airshare Manager jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Airshare. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Airshare jobs news according to the top Airshare Career Page.
Airshare GENERAL MANAGER – MANAGED AIRCRAFT Jobs Careers | Find Latest Airshare Jobs in United States
Airshare Careers GENERAL MANAGER – MANAGED AIRCRAFT:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Airshare GENERAL MANAGER – MANAGED AIRCRAFT Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Airshare GENERAL MANAGER – MANAGED AIRCRAFT careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Airshare GENERAL MANAGER – MANAGED AIRCRAFT Jobs in United States.
Airshare is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Airshare will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Airshare also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Airshare to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Airshare GENERAL MANAGER – MANAGED AIRCRAFT Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Airshare|
|Name of the Position||GENERAL MANAGER – MANAGED AIRCRAFT|
|Airshare GENERAL MANAGER – MANAGED AIRCRAFT salary in Lenexa||$60,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Airshare GENERAL MANAGER – MANAGED AIRCRAFT Job Location||Lenexa|
Airshare GENERAL MANAGER – MANAGED AIRCRAFT Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Airshare. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 21 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Airshare Jobs
Education Qualification for Airshare GENERAL MANAGER – MANAGED AIRCRAFTs Careers
A secondary school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
- The GM – Managed Aircraft provides the highest level of service and management to assigned whole aircraft managed accounts, ensuring that owners are properly informed of all information related to their aircraft, including contract management, billing, budgeting, pilot hiring, maintenance, aircraft sales and acquisitions, and any other related topics. In addition, the General Manager will consistently strive to strengthen the relationship with managed customers through the accurate and timely advisement of all aviation needs.ESSENTIAL DUTIES
- Act as the primary contact for all assigned managed aircraft accounts.
- Frequently interact with owners to constantly strengthen relationships and build on a culture that promotes customer loyalty.
- Works with sales personnel to reach contract terms with prospective and renewing customers.
- Review all contracts executed with managed aircraft owners and follow up to ensure proper maintenance and compliance of the contracts after execution.
- For aircraft with charter availability, work with the charter department to ensure the number of hours being utilized is commensurate with the agreed upon annual charter hour expectations of the owner.
- Resolve all service issues promptly through customer communication.
- Relay all technical questions regarding managed aircraft to operations and maintenance departments.
- Review and approve all invoices related to accounts.
- Conducts monthly P&L review on all applicable accounts.
- Conducts weekly review and resolution of AR.
- Review monthly expenses for maintenance, cleaning, and supplies as they pertain to specific managed aircraft.
- Assist with Crew Chief and pilot hiring, evaluations and coaching to assure proper pilot coverage and ensure the aircraft is maintained with exceptional care.
- Assist with pilot administration including but not limited to schedules, PTB approval, and expense approval.
- Ensure that the interior and exterior of the aircraft are kept clean according to standards as set forth by the Company.
- Performs other duties and assignments, as required.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Must be able to work flexible and non-standard hours.
- Must be available for travel as necessary.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Requires P&L and budget experience.
- Ability to work independently.
- Must have at least 3 years supervisory or managerial experience.
- Minimum 5 years of aviation experience.
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Airshare GENERAL MANAGER – MANAGED AIRCRAFT Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Airshare Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Airshare Careers Link.
- Select the Airshare GENERAL MANAGER – MANAGED AIRCRAFT Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Airshare GENERAL MANAGER – MANAGED AIRCRAFT Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.