- Air Wisconsin Pilot Jobs 2022 – Air Wisconsin Careers Pilot. Air Wisconsin Pilot Careers Opportunity. Pilot Employment at Air Wisconsin. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Air Wisconsin Pilot Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Air Wisconsin Pilot Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Pilot Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Air Wisconsin? So read this post till the end for get all information about Air Wisconsin Careers/Jobs.
Air Wisconsin Pilot Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. Air Wisconsin hiring for jobs like Air Wisconsin Pilot jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Air Wisconsin. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Air Wisconsin jobs news according to the top Air Wisconsin Career Page.
Air Wisconsin Assistant Chief Pilot Jobs Careers 2022 | Find Latest Air Wisconsin Jobs in United States
Air Wisconsin Careers Assistant Chief Pilot:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Air Wisconsin Assistant Chief Pilot Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Air Wisconsin Assistant Chief Pilot careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Air Wisconsin Assistant Chief Pilot Jobs in United States.
Air Wisconsin is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Air Wisconsin will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Air Wisconsin also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Air Wisconsin to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Air Wisconsin Assistant Chief Pilot Jobs 2022 openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Air Wisconsin|
|Name of the Position||Assistant Chief Pilot|
|Air Wisconsin Assistant Chief Pilot salary in Milwaukee||$68,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Air Wisconsin Assistant Chief Pilot Job Location||Milwaukee|
Air Wisconsin Assistant Chief Pilot Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Air Wisconsin. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 21 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Air Wisconsin Jobs
Education Qualification for Air Wisconsin Assistant Chief Pilot Careers
A Bachelor’s Degree certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
Operating as a regional airline in the United States, Air Wisconsin Airlines performs flying services as a partner with United Airlines. Currently operating a fleet of CRJ-200 regional jets as United Express, Air Wisconsin Airlines operates throughout the Eastern and Central United States. Air Wisconsin’s team is dedicated to making our travelers’ experiences safe and pleasant.
Under the direction of the Director of Flying & Chief Pilot, the Assistant Chief Pilot manages pilots and responds to all issues in accordance with the Company and department policies and procedures as well as the DOT, FAA, and TSA regulations.
Essential Job Functions
- Promotes and fosters a safe and secure operating environment.
- Supervises direct reports.
- Assists the Director of Flying & Chief Pilot in supervising, counseling, and managing base pilots.
- Liaison with local regulatory agencies such as the airport authority, Transportation Security
- Administration, local law enforcement, etc…
- Establish and maintain records for base pilots including ID, parking, daily operations, and worker’s compensation.
- Assists the Director of Flying & Chief Pilot in monitoring the day-to-day operations and performance of the pilot group.
- Participates as an on-call management pilot after office hours, on weekends and holidays, as assigned.
- Manages leaves of absence for all base pilots.
- Liaison with the local union officials and committees. Involved in grievance hearings and union negotiations, as applicable.
- Assists the Director of Flying & Chief Pilot in Administration of the collective bargaining agreement, Pilot Attendance / Reliability Program, and other Company policy.
- Participates in base management staff meetings and acts as a liaison between the Flight
- Department and other departments, as directed by the Director of Flying & Chief Pilot.
- Participates as a Go-Team member as described in Air Wisconsin’s Emergency Procedure Manual.
- Maintains proficiency as a Line Pilot or maintains currency in the Line Observation Program.
- Promotes and fosters a safe operating environment.*
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Flying & Chief Pilot.*
- Attendance is considered an essential responsibility*
- Two to three years Part 121 or 135 experience required
- Pilot’s license with ATP rating required
- Associates Degree preferred
- Excellent communication skills required
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Air Wisconsin Assistant Chief Pilot Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Air Wisconsin Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Air Wisconsin Careers Link.
- Select the Air Wisconsin Assistant Chief Pilot Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Air Wisconsin Assistant Chief Pilot Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.