- Air Wisconsin mechanical Jobs – Air Wisconsin Careers mechanical. Air Wisconsin mechanical Careers Opportunity. mechanical Employment at Air Wisconsin. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Air Wisconsin mechanical Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Air Wisconsin mechanical Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines mechanical Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Air Wisconsin? So read this post till the end for get all information about Air Wisconsin Careers/Jobs.
Air Wisconsin mechanical Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. Air Wisconsin hiring for jobs like Air Wisconsin mechanical jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Air Wisconsin. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Air Wisconsin jobs news according to the top Air Wisconsin Career Page.
Air Wisconsin A&P Mechanic Jobs Careers | Find Latest Air Wisconsin Jobs in United States
Air Wisconsin Careers A&P Mechanic:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Air Wisconsin A&P Mechanic Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Air Wisconsin A&P Mechanic careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Air Wisconsin A&P Mechanic Jobs in United States.
Air Wisconsin is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Air Wisconsin will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Air Wisconsin also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Air Wisconsin to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Air Wisconsin A&P Mechanic Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Air Wisconsin|
|Name of the Position||A&P Mechanic|
|Air Wisconsin A&P Mechanic salary in Dayton||$38,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Air Wisconsin A&P Mechanic Job Location||Dayton|
Air Wisconsin A&P Mechanic Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Air Wisconsin. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 21 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Air Wisconsin Jobs
Education Qualification for Air Wisconsin A&P Mechanic Careers
A secondary school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
Air Wisconsin Airlines is excited to offer up to $10,000 in new hire, no-contract bonuses for our A&P Mechanics as well as a full relocation package.
$10,000 No-contract guaranteed bonus
- $2,000 sign-on bonus
- $3,000 after six month of active employment
- $5,000 paid at one year of active employment
Air Wisconsin is excited to announce that we are offering full relocation assistance to new A&P Mechanics
Operating as a regional airline in the United States, Air Wisconsin Airlines performs flying services as a partner with United Airlines. Currently operating a fleet of CRJ-200 regional jets as United Express, Air Wisconsin Airlines operates throughout the Eastern and Central United States. Air Wisconsin’s team is dedicated to making our travelers’ experiences safe and pleasant.
Our maintenance facilities perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on Air Wisconsin’s fleet of Bombardier CRJ-200 aircraft. This includes preventative maintenance, line maintenance, scheduled inspections, and accompanying maintenance up to and including ‘A-Checks’ and large component replacements in accordance with Federal Aviation Regulation and company policies and procedures. Air Wisconsin Airlines is recognized as operating a safe maintenance program. Mechanics and Technicians troubleshoot and diagnose complex aircraft systems, which may include repairing and maintaining components used for aircraft navigation and radio communications, weather radar systems, and other instruments and computers.
In addition to aircraft systems, Mechanics and Technicians install, inspect, test, replace, dismantle, alter fabricate, repair, and reassemble aircraft components and engines. A variety of tools and equipment are used, including precision measuring devices, pneumatic devices, electrical testing devices, general shop equipment, ground support equipment, and computers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform maintenance on CRJ 200 series
- Troubleshoot and repair electronic equipment to component level in accordance with FAA regulations and company manuals
- Performs maintenance, disassembly, rework, repair, replacement, re-assembly of Aircraft components
- Read wiring diagrams and blueprints
- Performs operational and preventive checks and alignments on aircraft flight controls, stabilization systems, avionics, troubleshooting equipment using technical manuals and schematic drawings; and inspecting
- Maintaining electrical systems that include wiring, electrical connections, and the repair and/or replacement of instruments
- Perform all assigned work in accordance with maintenance manuals, company policies and FAA Regulations
- Comply with all safety rules and regulations
- Responsible for completion of aircraft documentation
Preferred Skills and Knowledge:
- Must have FAA Airframe and Powerplant License
- Aircraft troubleshooting experience preferred
- CRJ experience preferred
- Experience entering and accessing technical data within computer systems
- Must have Valid driver’s license
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Legal right to work in the United States
- Ability to work nights, shifts, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to lift 75lbs, climb, bend, kneel, crawl, sit, stand, stoop, frequently in confined spaces
- Good Communication skills
- Problem solving and organization skills are required
- Exercise good judgment in working with people in a team environment as well as in aircraft maintenance and safety
- Must be able to perform all line maintenance functions unsupervised, at any time
Avionic Technician applicants must possess in addition to the above requirements:
- FCC General Radio Telephone Operators License (GROL)
- NCATT AET- National Center for Aircraft Technician Training Aircraft Electronics
- Proof of graduation from an accredited Avionics curriculum or military program
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Air Wisconsin A&P Mechanic Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Air Wisconsin Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Air Wisconsin Careers Link.
- Select the Air Wisconsin A&P Mechanic Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Air Wisconsin A&P Mechanic Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.