- Air Wisconsin Instructor Jobs 2023 – Air Wisconsin Careers Instructor. Air Wisconsin Instructor Careers Opportunity. Instructor Employment at Air Wisconsin. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Air Wisconsin Instructor Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Air Wisconsin Instructor Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Instructor Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Air Wisconsin? So read this post till the end for get all information about Air Wisconsin Careers/Jobs.
Air Wisconsin Instructor Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. Air Wisconsin hiring for jobs like Air Wisconsin Instructor jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Air Wisconsin. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Air Wisconsin jobs news according to the top Air Wisconsin Career Page.
Air Wisconsin Senior Flight Training Instructor Jobs Careers 2023 | Find Latest Air Wisconsin Jobs in United States
Air Wisconsin Careers Senior Flight Training Instructor:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Air Wisconsin Senior Flight Training Instructor Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Air Wisconsin Senior Flight Training Instructor careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Air Wisconsin Senior Flight Training Instructor Jobs in United States.
Air Wisconsin is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Air Wisconsin will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Air Wisconsin also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Air Wisconsin to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Air Wisconsin Senior Flight Training Instructor Jobs 2023 openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Air Wisconsin|
|Name of the Position||Senior Flight Training Instructor|
|Air Wisconsin Senior Flight Training Instructor salary in Atlanta||$96,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Air Wisconsin Senior Flight Training Instructor Job Location||Atlanta|
Air Wisconsin Senior Flight Training Instructor Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Air Wisconsin. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 21 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Air Wisconsin Jobs
Education Qualification for Air Wisconsin Senior Flight Training Instructor Careers 2023
A secondary school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
Operating as a regional airline in the United States, Air Wisconsin Airlines performs flying services as a partner with United Airlines. Currently operating a fleet of CRJ-200 regional jets as United Express, Air Wisconsin Airlines operates throughout the Eastern and Central United States. Air Wisconsin’s team is made up of members dedicated to making our travelers’ experiences safe and pleasant.
The Senior Flight Training Instructor provides instruction for aircraft and simulator initial training for pilots in accordance with DOT/FAA and approved Company policies and procedures. Monitors and assists with administrative programs in all areas of flight operations as required. Senior Flight Instructors are provided transportation to and from their jobs assignments from most major US airports.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides initial training for pilots per the Pilot Training Program as required. *
- Teaches Cockpit Procedures and simulator training as required.*
- Teaches Ground school as required. *
- Monitors training and makes recommendations for training improvements.*
- Ensures that training complies with applicable provisions of the DOT/FAA regulations including filling out and maintaining necessary training records.*
- Promotes crew resource management principles.*
- Attendance is considered an essential responsibility.*
- Adheres to all Company policies and procedures.*
Required Education & Experience
- Graduated with an associate or bachelor degree in an approved program from a FAA approved institution of higher learning, with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- FAA commercial certificate with an instrument and multi- engine rating and the flight hours required to obtain an Airline Transport Pilot certificate (restricted ATP is allowed as well)
- FAA Instructor certificate (Certified Flight Instructor Certificate) preferred
- Knowledge and experience in training or teaching, with excellent presentation skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office (including MS Word & PowerPoint), and e-mail.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Air Wisconsin Senior Flight Training Instructor Jobs 2023
- Applicants should visit the Air Wisconsin Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Air Wisconsin Careers Link.
- Select the Air Wisconsin Senior Flight Training Instructor Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Air Wisconsin Senior Flight Training Instructor Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.