- Air Wisconsin Developer Jobs – Air Wisconsin Careers Developer. Air Wisconsin Developer Careers Opportunity. Developer Employment at Air Wisconsin. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Air Wisconsin Developer Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Air Wisconsin Developer Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Developer Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Air Wisconsin? So read this post till the end for get all information about Air Wisconsin Careers/Jobs.
Air Wisconsin Developer Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. Air Wisconsin hiring for jobs like Air Wisconsin Developer jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Air Wisconsin. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Air Wisconsin jobs news according to the top Air Wisconsin Career Page.
Air Wisconsin Curriculum Developer Jobs Careers | Find Latest Air Wisconsin Jobs in United States
Air Wisconsin Careers Curriculum Developer:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Air Wisconsin Curriculum Developer Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Air Wisconsin Curriculum Developer careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Air Wisconsin Curriculum Developer Jobs in United States.
Air Wisconsin is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Air Wisconsin will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Air Wisconsin also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Air Wisconsin to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Air Wisconsin Curriculum Developer Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Air Wisconsin|
|Name of the Position||Curriculum Developer|
|Air Wisconsin Curriculum Developer salary in Appleton||$70,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Air Wisconsin Curriculum Developer Job Location||Appleton|
Air Wisconsin Curriculum Developer Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Air Wisconsin. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 21 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Air Wisconsin Jobs
Education Qualification for Air Wisconsin Curriculum Developer Careers
A Bachelor’s degree certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
Operating as a regional airline in the United States, Air Wisconsin Airlines performs flying services as a partner with United Airlines. Currently operating a fleet of CRJ-200 regional jets as United Express, Air Wisconsin Airlines operates throughout the Eastern and Central United States. Air Wisconsin’s team is dedicated to making our travelers’ experiences safe and pleasant.
Working in the Flight Training Department, the Curriculum Developer designs and develops curriculum content, training materials, training modules for our pilot group. This includes internet based training modules and other teaching aids. This position develops curriculum to be used by training facilitators, instructors, and training participants including traditional and web based media. The Curriculum Developer works with internal business partners to solicit their expertise and input ensure accuracy and standardization of all training materials and content. This position will be expected to deliver accurate, high quality training material within a specified deadline. The Curriculum Developer will utilize adult learning principles to develop all instructional material.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage multiple program development projects simultaneously by prioritizing project deadlines. Tracks program development life cycles: ensures that any problems are addressed, escalated when needed, and resolved quickly.
- Create and maintain supporting documentation for all training programs including binders, outlines, guides, handouts, electronic documents and other instructional material.
- Evaluate and update existing courses by developing and formalizing a robust quality assurance review process.
- Ensures all training participants have the ability to provide input to include feedback from end of course surveys, and student evaluations into the quality assurance and course maintenance processes.
- Ensure manual revision changes and learning resources are appropriately reflected in course updates.
- Utilize adult learning principles when designing and developing curriculum materials.
- Facilitates complete implementation and integration of the adult learning style/theory training format within each aspect of the Flight Training Department or other training formats as requested.
- Researches, facilitates, and supports development of new training technologies such as Internet and computer-based training which will improve training quality.
- Manage and communicate with other departmental roles to ensure successful implementation of projects.
- Works with the Lead Curriculum Developer to determine which materials should be taught using distance learning, classroom, or simulator.
- Creates new course materials and test questions using Word, PowerPoint, and Internet course development tools.
- When needed performs as a facilitator for the Flight Training Department.
- Use creative thinking to come up with innovative instructional solutions.
- Ensures all curriculum and coursework complies with FAA regulations and company requirements.
- Attendance is considered an essential responsibility.
- Adheres to all Company policies and procedures
- Associates Degree in Communications, General Education, or related field is preferred. However, an equivalent comparable Work / School related experience, and experience in instructional design, eLearning course development and blended learning programs, including: Needs Assessment, Curriculum Development, Storyboarding, Script Writing, Course Publishing and Evaluation may be used in lieu of educational requirements.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office (including MS Word & PowerPoint, Excel), Internet courseware development tools, and e-mail required.
- Knowledgeable and functional in technical writing, including consistent and correct use of tense, grammar/spelling and terminology that is interesting and varied preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic, deadline driven environment.
- Good organization and time management skills.
- Ability to be flexible and solve problems.
- Strong proof reading skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – Ability to communicate through verbal and written means with individuals, small groups, and in front of medium audiences at all levels of the organization.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in applying adult learning principles.
- Familiarity with a variety of educational technologies including learning management systems (LMS), instructional design, and web-based applications, graphic design, and multimedia/educational products, experience with Adobe products or other courseware development software preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Air Wisconsin Curriculum Developer Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Air Wisconsin Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Air Wisconsin Careers Link.
- Select the Air Wisconsin Curriculum Developer Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Air Wisconsin Curriculum Developer Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.