- Air Wisconsin Coordinator Jobs – Air Wisconsin Careers Coordinator. Air Wisconsin Coordinator Careers Opportunity. Coordinator Employment at Air Wisconsin. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Air Wisconsin Coordinator Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Air Wisconsin Coordinator Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Coordinator Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Air Wisconsin? So read this post till the end for get all information about Air Wisconsin Careers/Jobs.
Air Wisconsin Coordinator Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. Air Wisconsin hiring for jobs like Air Wisconsin Coordinator jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Air Wisconsin. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Air Wisconsin jobs news according to the top Air Wisconsin Career Page.
Air Wisconsin Operational Resource Coordinator Jobs Careers | Find Latest Air Wisconsin Jobs in United States
Air Wisconsin Careers Operational Resource Coordinator:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Air Wisconsin Operational Resource Coordinator Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Air Wisconsin Operational Resource Coordinator careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Air Wisconsin Operational Resource Coordinator Jobs in United States.
Air Wisconsin is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Air Wisconsin will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Air Wisconsin also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Air Wisconsin to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Air Wisconsin Operational Resource Coordinator Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Air Wisconsin|
|Name of the Position||Operational Resource Coordinator|
|Air Wisconsin Operational Resource Coordinator salary in Appleton||$55,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Air Wisconsin Operational Resource Coordinator Job Location||Appleton|
Air Wisconsin Operational Resource Coordinator Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Air Wisconsin. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 21 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Air Wisconsin Jobs
Education Qualification for Air Wisconsin Operational Resource Coordinator Careers
A Bachelor’s degree certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
Operating as a regional airline in the United States, Air Wisconsin Airlines performs flying services as a partner with United Airlines. Currently operating a fleet of CRJ-200 regional jets as United Express, Air Wisconsin Airlines operates throughout the Eastern and Central United States. Air Wisconsin’s team is dedicated to making our travelers’ experiences safe and pleasant.
The Operational Resource Coordinator; as part of our Flight Department, is responsible for managing multiple projects collaboratively with other team members in support of the Flight, Inflight, and SOC areas. The person in this role will need a high degree of initiative, follow-through, and organization while maintaining confidentiality.
Essential Job Functions
- Make training travel arrangements and hotel accommodations for all pilots and instructors, ensuring on-time arrival for training.
- Arrange travel including flights and hotels for pilots in such a way to maximize operational efficiency and minimize training costs. When requested, arrange flights for inflight management team.
- Conducts pilot initial and upgrade operating experience scheduling while optimizing Line Check Airman schedules to maximize throughput of pilots as they transition to an active pilot while minimizing costs.
- Coordinates with Crew Scheduling Administrators and Crew Planning to remove trips from open bidding for use in scheduling pilot operating experience or supervised line flying, while balancing estimated trips needed with minimal cost and operational impact.
- Assists in creating and/or maintaining the pilot and instructor training schedules, when assigned by a supervisor.
- Manage multiple databases where crew member data resides to meet legal and contractual requirements. Generates and audits related reports.
- Maintains all training databases and ensures all training and travel events are recorded accurately.
- Maintain and update all training resource schedules to optimize resources including flight instructors, trainees, training rooms, and training equipment.
- Monitor progress of all training tasks to ensure the final outcome meets customer requirements.
- Participates in an On-Call rotation segment with other team members to support unscheduled or urgent training needs and or requirements outside of normal business hours to ensure FAA compliance.
- Understands and applies multiple collective bargaining agreement guidelines and work rules to schedule pilot training and/or Inflight skill validation flights.
- Maintain budget awareness, adherence, and efficiency in all work surrounding the training and scheduling of pilots.
- Advocates continuous process improvement between departments and work groups
- Proctors FAA Exams to internal and external applicants to ensure standards are met and trainees schedules are maximized.
- Attendance is considered an essential responsibility.
- Adherence to all Company policies and procedures.
- Associates degree or one to three years’ experience working in an high volume office environment required; Crew scheduling experience preferred.
- Intermediate level knowledge of FAA FAR 117 preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office Products specifically in Excel
- Excellent communication skills, grammar and proofreading skills to ensure a smooth flow of written and oral communication is achieved
- Demonstrated ability to be accountable for deadlines
- Excellent time management, organization, and prioritization skills
- Ability to act as an advocate for change
- Demonstrated ability to exercise independent judgement
- Ability to maintain information confidentiality
- Strong ability to work in a team environment and to help others assimilate into the team.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Air Wisconsin Operational Resource Coordinator Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Air Wisconsin Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Air Wisconsin Careers Link.
- Select the Air Wisconsin Operational Resource Coordinator Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Air Wisconsin Operational Resource Coordinator Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.