- Air Wisconsin Accountant Jobs 2023 – Air Wisconsin Careers Accountant. Air Wisconsin Accountant Careers Opportunity. Accountant Employment at Air Wisconsin. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Air Wisconsin Accountant Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Air Wisconsin Accountant Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Accountant Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Air Wisconsin? So read this post till the end for get all information about Air Wisconsin Careers/Jobs.
Air Wisconsin Accountant Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. Air Wisconsin hiring for jobs like Air Wisconsin Accountant jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Air Wisconsin. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Air Wisconsin jobs news according to the top Air Wisconsin Career Page.
Air Wisconsin Staff Accountant – Tax Jobs Careers 2023 | Find Latest Air Wisconsin Jobs in United States
Air Wisconsin Careers Staff Accountant – Tax:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Air Wisconsin Staff Accountant – Tax Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Air Wisconsin Staff Accountant – Tax careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Air Wisconsin Staff Accountant – Tax Jobs in United States.
Air Wisconsin is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Air Wisconsin will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Air Wisconsin also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Air Wisconsin to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Air Wisconsin Staff Accountant – Tax Jobs 2023 openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Air Wisconsin|
|Name of the Position||Staff Accountant – Tax|
|Air Wisconsin Staff Accountant – Tax salary in Appleton||$50,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Air Wisconsin Staff Accountant – Tax Job Location||Appleton|
Air Wisconsin Staff Accountant – Tax Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Air Wisconsin. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 21 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Air Wisconsin Jobs
Education Qualification for Air Wisconsin Staff Accountant – Tax Careers 2023
A secondary school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
Operating as a regional airline in the United States, Air Wisconsin Airlines performs flying services as a partner with United Airlines. Currently operating a fleet of CRJ-200 regional jets as United Express, Air Wisconsin Airlines operates throughout the Eastern and Central United States. Air Wisconsin’s team is dedicated to making our travelers’ experiences safe and pleasant.
The Staff Accountant-Tax is primarily responsible for the preparation and analysis of sales & use tax reporting in 30+ states. You will also have the opportunity to assist in gathering and preparing information and documents needed for the preparation of annual income tax reporting. This position is a great opportunity to gain experience in a corporate tax environment under the guidance of both the Director of Tax and Staff Accountant -Tax. Given this is a part time position, flexibility is available in terms of the timing of when the employee completes their work on a weekly basis.
Essential Job Functions
- Prepares/Reviews sales & use tax returns and related account reconciliations.
- Determines taxability of capital expenditures.
- Prepares unclaimed property tax returns.
- Prepares excise tax returns.
- Monitor hotel occupancy exemptions.
- Prepares other various filings to the state and federal governments.
- Research taxability of purchases or services provided
- Prepares monthly journal entries related to “tax” accounts.
- Participates in the gathering of information needed for the annual income tax provision.
- Participates in the preparation of federal and state income tax returns.
- Attendance is considered an essential responsibility.
- Adherence to all Company policies and procedures.
- Bachelors’ degree in Accounting preferred; Associate degree in Accounting required
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, analyze, and problem solve
- Excellent organizational skills
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Air Wisconsin Staff Accountant – Tax Jobs 2023
- Applicants should visit the Air Wisconsin Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Air Wisconsin Careers Link.
- Select the Air Wisconsin Staff Accountant – Tax Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Air Wisconsin Staff Accountant – Tax Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.