Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Air Transat Pilot Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Air Transat Pilot Jobs in Canada for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Pilot Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Air Transat? So read this post till the end for get all information about Air Transat Careers/Jobs.
Air Transat Pilot Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee their flight. Air Transat hiring for jobs like Air Transat Pilot jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Air Transat. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org& subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Air Transat jobs news according to the top Air Transat Career Page.
Air Transat Pilot Jobs Careers 2022| Find Latest Air Transat Jobs in Canada
Air Transat Careers Pilot:- Canada Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Air Transat Pilot Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Air Transat Pilot careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector of Canada. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Air Transat Pilot Jobs in Canada.
Air Transat is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Air Transat will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Air Transat also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Air Transat to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Air Transat Pilot Jobs 2022 openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Air Transat|
|Name of the Position||Pilot|
|Air Transat Pilot salary in Montréal||CAD 50,257 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Qualification||Secondary school & Graduate|
|Air Transat Pilot Job Location||Montréal|
Air Transat Pilot Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Air Transat. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 18 years of age, be qualified to work in the Canada, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Air Transat Jobs
Education Qualification for Air Transat Pilots Careers
A secondary school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
- Must have the legal ability to live and work in Canada.
- Preference will be given to individuals with previous charter experience
- Be over 18 years of age
- Be proficient in English
- Multiple language capacity is an asset and bilingual (English/French) candidates will be given priority consideration
- Be a high school graduate
- Be Internet savvy
- Be able to obtain Transport Canada’s security clearance
- Be able to meet medical standards
- Be in good mental and physical health
- Have a valid Canadian passport
- Have no affiliation with other airlines while employed with us
- Be willing to join the CUPE union
- This is not a required step to become a professional pilot. However, it is very beneficial for your pilot career if you have a degree. The most important thing for pilots is their licensing and flying experience. However, a university degree will help you stand out from other applicants.
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious Canadian host: You will represent the best of Canada and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Air Transat Pilot Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Air Transat Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Air Transat Careers Link.
- Select the Air Transat Pilot Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Air Transat Pilot Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.