Air North Specialist Jobs 2023 – Air North Careers Specialist. Air North Specialist Careers Opportunity. Specialist Employment at Air North. Find our Airlines Jobs in Canada.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Air North Specialist Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Air North Specialist Jobs in Canada for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Specialist Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Air North? So read this post till the end for get all information about Air North Careers/Jobs.
Air North Specialist Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee their flight. Air North hiring for jobs like Air North Specialist jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Air North. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org& subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Air North jobs news according to the top Air North Career Page.
Air North Finance Specialist II Jobs Careers 2023 | Find Latest Air North Jobs in Canada
Air North Careers Finance Specialist II:- Canada Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Air North Finance Specialist II Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Air North Finance Specialist II careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector of Canada. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Air North Finance Specialist II Jobs in Canada.
Air North is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Air North will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Air North also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Air North to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Air North Finance Specialist II Jobs 2023 openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Air North|
|Name of the Position||Finance Specialist II|
|Air North Finance Specialist II salary in Yukon||CAD 60,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Air North Finance Specialist II Job Location||Yukon|
Air North Finance Specialist II Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Air North. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 18 years of age, be qualified to work in the Canada, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Air North Jobs
Education Qualification for Air North Finance Specialist IIs Careers
A secondary school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
Air North, Yukon’s Airline is a growing Airline based in Whitehorse, Yukon that offers its employees a
top-tier benefits package that includes competitive salaries, extended health and dental, Group
RRSP plans and extensive travel perks with various carriers hosted through MyID Travel.
Behind the operations of Air North and Chieftain Energy aka the Company, is a team that helps to
control costs and to oversee all finance and administration processes, such as those pertaining to air
ticket sales, fuel sales, purchases and support to other operational departments. Reporting to the Air
North Accounting Manager, Finance Projects Liaison serves as a resource for all administration staff
and works on various projects, as needed. The incumbent must abide by all Company policies and
procedures, safeguard the Company’s reputation and public image, and help maximize the safety and
environmental responsibility of the operation.
Why work for us?
- Flight benefits with over 70 airlines worldwide
- Promote from within – 2/3 of our management team started in entry-level jobs at 4N
- Employer paid health and dental benefits
- Group RRSP investment options
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist in achieving accounting operational objectives by contributing accounting information and
recommendations; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production,
productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits;
identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Provide support for the Finance and Chieftain Administration teams
- Act as a subject matter expert (SME) for Administration policies, practices, and processes
- Act as liaison and/or support for any finance related implementations or assist other departments
with their implementation of new systems as and when linked to Finance
- Perform other duties as directed by the Air North Accounting Manager
Skills, Abilities and Attributes:
- A thorough understanding of accounting related principles, procedures, legislation and
- Excellent knowledge of principles and practices of accounting in addition to Federal and
Provincial laws and regulations governing payroll administration, as well as benefits and
- A commitment to continuous learning and improvement to drive operational success and build a
culture of high performance at Air North, Yukon’s Airline.
- Ability to communicate ‘face to face’ and in writing with peers in an honest, diplomatic and
professional manner when under pressure.
- Ability to think logically and commercially in order to present and justify ideas/findings to a wide
variety of audiences that are often culturally diverse. Must be presentable as the job-holder is
expected to represent the Company at external/internal meetings.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Ability to exercise good judgment, sensitivity and maintain confidentiality.
Qualifications/Conditions of Employment:
- Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or Finance.
- Other degrees or equivalent combination of education and professional experience will be
- IT literate – fully conversant in Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel).
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous process improvement and identifying operational
- Exceptional leadership abilities.
- Maintain a high degree of professionalism with third-parties; represent Chieftain Logistics as a
company that values safety, professionalism and environmental stewardship
- Must be a Canadian citizen, Permanent Resident or show proof of right to work in Canada.
***Effective immediately, until such a time the federal government removes the vaccination
mandate, Air North requires all new employees to be fully vaccinated at the time of hire and
will request proof of vaccination upon onboarding. To request an accommodation under
protected grounds, contact HR.***
How to Apply:
Quoting competition #4N22-040, please submit your resume and cover letter to the Human
Email: [email protected]
In Person: Air North Office, 150 Condor Road, Whitehorse, Yukon
Air North, Yukon’s Airline is committed to employment equity, and has been serving Yukoners
for over 40 years. We offer competitive wages, an attractive benefits package including great
travel perks, and an enriching work environment for our 500+ employees.
We wish to express our appreciation to all applicants for their interest in this position. Due to
the substantial volume of applications we receive, only candidates selected for an interview
will be contacted. Applicants must clearly indicate that they meet the minimum qualifications
to be considered for a position.
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious Canadian host: You will represent the best of Canada and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Air North Finance Specialist II Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Air North Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Air North Careers Link.
- Select the Air North Finance Specialist II Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Air North Finance Specialist II Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.