Air North Manager Jobs 2023 – Air North Careers Manager. Air North Manager Careers Opportunity. Manager Employment at Air North. Find our Airlines Jobs in Canada.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Air North Manager Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Air North Manager Jobs in Canada for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Manager Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Manager will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Air North? So read this post till the end for get all information about Air North Careers/Jobs.
Air North Manager Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee their flight. Air North hiring for jobs like Air North Manager jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Air North. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org& subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Air North jobs news according to the top Air North Career Page.
Air North Quality Assurance Manager Jobs Careers 2023 | Find Latest Air North Jobs in Canada
Air North Careers Quality Assurance Manager:- Canada Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Air North Quality Assurance Manager Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Air North Quality Assurance Manager careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector of Canada. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Air North Quality Assurance Manager Jobs in Canada.
Air North is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Air North will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Air North also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Air North to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Air North Quality Assurance Manager Jobs 2023 openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Air North|
|Name of the Position||Quality Assurance Manager|
|Air North Quality Assurance Manager salary in Yukon||CAD 80,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Air North Quality Assurance Manager Job Location||Yukon|
Air North Quality Assurance Manager Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Air North. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 18 years of age, be qualified to work in the Canada, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Air North Jobs
Education Qualification for Air North Quality Assurance Managers Careers
A secondary school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
Air North, Yukon’s Airline has always taken pride in providing the most authentic Yukon hospitality
experience to all its customers. In 2020 Air North, Yukon’s Airline was named the best airline in
Canada on Trip Advisor. This wouldn’t have been possible without the team behind the scenes.
This is a testament to the dedication and hard work of Air North’s employees.
Reporting to the Director of Maintenance the Quality Assurance Manager ensures all functions
and actions described in Air North’s policy and procedural manuals are compliant with established
regulations and carried out as such for Maintenance, Flight Operations, Safety Management
departments. The Quality Assurance Manager conducts audits and reports findings and areas of
concern to the appropriate Director, and may report directly to the Accountable Executive (AE) if
the normal lines of communication to the department Director fail.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Ensure that the Company meets or exceeds Transport Canada (“TC”), company and
industry standards for regulatory compliance, airworthiness, safety and reliability
- Develop, implement and execute policies and procedures that help to ensure an
effective Quality Assurance program
- Ensure the timely flow of accurate Quality Assurance-related information throughout
- Select auditor(s), ensuring they will not be auditing areas for which they are fulfilling
those tasks or activities
- Record and track all audits, findings and corrective action plans in Q-Pulse
- Ensure completed audits and associated records are held for a time frame of at least
two audit cycles or two years, whichever is greater
- Administrate the audit schedules
- Maintain checklists for the appropriate quality assurance program, procedures and
processes in Q-Pulse
- Manage QA directives, milestones and systems implementation
- Monitor compliance with the QA system and TC requirements through direct
supervision, surveillance utilizing checklists
- Initiate appropriate amendments to ensure compliance with corporate directives,
regulatory requirements, internal or external audit requirements, current industry or
manufacturer recommendations that would improve efficiency, safety, quality and/or
- Act as the subject matter expert in regards to Statutory & Regulatory requirements and
their impact on the Company’s process and procedures
- Manage the interface with quality representatives of Airworthiness and Regulatory
- Budget allocation and control of costs for QA related projects and development, Third
Party Audits and Certification costs, and professional subscription costs
- Maintain situational awareness, stay cognitively-focused, and mitigate risks
- Ensure the highest levels of quality, safety and professionalism are always observed
- Growing the Quality Assurance program to include other departments within Air North
that could benefit from the program
- Perform other duties as directed by the Director of Maintenance
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written/oral communication skills with strong listening skills
- Exceptional organizational, time management and exceptional attention to details skills
- Able to work independently and alongside varying teams
- Able to deal with constant interruptions, distractions, time pressure and concurrent
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all
- Able to travel to various domestic stations
- Able to identify potential risks and issues and formulate an effective strategy to mitigate
the risk or prevent the issue from occurring
Qualifications/Conditions of Employment:
- A minimum of five (5) years of Quality Assurance experience, preferably in an aviation
- Preferably hold a valid Aircraft Maintenance Engineer license, category M2
- Experience in conducting quality systems audits
- Experience in Microsoft software platforms
- Computer literate with prior Microsoft & Q-Pulse experience
- Obtain and maintain in depth knowledge of the CARS’s regarding its regulations and
- Must obtain and retain a Restricted Area Identification Card (RAIC)
- Must retain a Class 5 valid Driver’s license
- Must be a Canadian citizen, Permanent Resident or show proof of right to work in
***Effective immediately, until such a time the federal government removes the
vaccination mandate, Air North requires all new employees to be fully vaccinated at the
time of hire and will request proof of vaccination upon onboarding. To request an
accommodation under protected grounds, contact HR.***
How to Apply:
Quoting competition #4N22-028, please submit your resume and cover letter to the Human
Email: [email protected]
In Person: Air North Office, 150 Condor Road, Whitehorse, Yukon
We wish to express our appreciation to all applicants for their interest in this position. Due to
the substantial volume of applications, we receive, only candidates selected for an interview
will be contacted. Applicants must clearly indicate that they meet the minimum qualifications
to be considered for a position.
Air North, Yukon’s Airline is committed to employment equity, and has been serving Yukoners
for over 44 years. We offer competitive wages, an attractive benefits package including great
travel perks, and an enriching work environment for our 350+ employees.
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious Canadian host: You will represent the best of Canada and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Air North Quality Assurance Manager Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Air North Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Air North Careers Link.
- Select the Air North Quality Assurance Manager Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Air North Quality Assurance Manager Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.