Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Air North Coordinator Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Air North Coordinator Jobs in Canada for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Coordinator Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Coordinator will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Air North? So read this post till the end for get all information about Air North Careers/Jobs.
Air North Coordinator Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee their flight. Air North hiring for jobs like Air North Coordinator jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Air North. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org& subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Air North jobs news according to the top Air North Career Page.
Air North Uniforms Coordinator Jobs Careers 2023 | Find Latest Air North Jobs in Canada
Air North Careers Uniforms Coordinator:- Canada Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Air North Uniforms Coordinator Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Air North Uniforms Coordinator careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector of Canada. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Air North Uniforms Coordinator Jobs in Canada.
Air North is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Air North will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Air North also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Air North to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Air North Uniforms Coordinator Jobs 2023 openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Air North|
|Name of the Position||Uniforms Coordinator|
|Air North Uniforms Coordinator salary in Whitehorse||CAD 75,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Air North Uniforms Coordinator Job Location||Whitehorse|
Air North Uniforms Coordinator Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Air North. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 18 years of age, be qualified to work in the Canada, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Air North Jobs
Education Qualification for Air North Uniforms Coordinators Careers
A secondary school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
- Air North, Yukon’s Airline is a growing Airline based in Whitehorse, Yukon that offers
its employees a top-tier benefits package that includes competitive salaries, extended
health and dental, Group RRSP plans and extensive travel perks with various carriers
hosted through MyID Travel.
The Uniforms Coordinator reports to the HR Manager and is responsible for issuing,
control of inventory and recording of uniform item histories. The incumbent must be
organized, flexible and able to process daily workload in an efficient and accurate
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Answer Uniforms email and/or phone calls
• Issue uniforms as per entitlements or policies
• Enter uniform items given properly in Sales Binder
• Count and enter inventory in Sales Binder and bring invoices to HR Manager
• Responsible for completing tasks related to stocking, replenishing, cleaning,
and maintenance of uniforms as needed
• Audit uniform stock (perform inventory counts on established intervals)
• Keep accurate records and adequate inventories regarding each uniform on
• Report any low inventory to HR Manager
• Maintain an organized warehouse
• Responsible for the proper fit and appearance of associates uniforms
• Follow through on staff requests for repair or re-issue of uniforms
(management authorization is necessary for any changes in uniforms)
• Direct any seamstress needs to the seamstress with proper paperwork
• Dirty uniforms to be cleaned and repaired if reusable
• Complete minor repairs such as replacing buttons as needed
• Handled lost and found items promptly and with due care
• Maintain positive attitude when dealing with all departments and employees
• File digitized documents or original digital documents in online systems
• Provide assistance to other departments, when requested
• Perform other duties as directed by the HR Manager
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Able to maintain an organized, clean and efficient department
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• Effectively presenting yourself and responding in a professional manner
• IT literate for basic data entry functions (Excel, Sales Binder, MS Outlook)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Asset if able to perform alterations such as hems
Qualifications/Conditions of Employment
• Minimum Grade 12 Diploma or equivalent
• Proficient with using computers (i.e., Excel and online software)
• Demonstrated history of organizing products and completing inventory counts
• Experience in retail would be an asset
• Must be a Canadian citizen, Permanent Resident or show proof of right to
work in Canada
***Effective immediately, until such a time the federal government removes the
vaccination mandate, Air North requires all new employees to be fully vaccinated at the
time of hire and will request proof of vaccination upon onboarding. To request an
accommodation under protected grounds, contact HR.***
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume and cover letter quoting competition number 4N22-026 to the
Human Resources Department:
Email: [email protected]
In-person: Air North HR Office, 150 Condor Road, Whitehorse, Yukon
We wish to express our appreciation to all applicants for their interest in this position.
Due to the substantial volume of applications we receive, only candidates selected for an
interview will be contacted. Applicants must clearly indicate that they meet the minimum
qualifications to be considered for this position.
Air North, Yukon’s Airline is committed to employment equity, and has been serving
Yukoners for over 40 years. We offer competitive wages, an attractive benefits package
including great travel perks, and an enriching work environment for our 250+ employees.
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious Canadian host: You will represent the best of Canada and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Air North Uniforms Coordinator Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Air North Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Air North Careers Link.
- Select the Air North Uniforms Coordinator Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Air North Uniforms Coordinator Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.