Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Air Inuit Specialist Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Air Inuit Specialist Jobs in Canada for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Specialist Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Air Inuit? So read this post till the end for get all information about Air Inuit Careers/Jobs.
Air Inuit Specialist Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee their flight. Air Inuit hiring for jobs like Air Inuit Specialist jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Air Inuit. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Air Inuit jobs news according to the top Air Inuit Career Page.
Air Inuit Accounts Payable Specialist Jobs Careers 2023 | Find Latest Air Inuit Jobs in Canada
Air Inuit Careers Accounts Payable Specialist:- Canada Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Air Inuit Accounts Payable Specialist Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Air Inuit Accounts Payable Specialist careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector of Canada. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Air Inuit Accounts Payable Specialist Jobs in Canada.
Air Inuit is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Air Inuit will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Air Inuit also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Air Inuit to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Air Inuit Accounts Payable Specialist Jobs 2023 openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Air Inuit|
|Name of the Position||Accounts Payable Specialist|
|Air Inuit Accounts Payable Specialist salary in Montréal||CAD 50,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Air Inuit Accounts Payable Specialist Job Location||Montréal|
Air Inuit Accounts Payable Specialist Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Air Inuit. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 18 years of age, be qualified to work in the Canada, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Air Inuit Jobs
Education Qualification for Air Inuit Accounts Payable Specialists Careers
A secondary school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
AIR INUIT CORPORATE PROFILE
Air Inuit has been providing essential scheduled, chartered, cargo and emergency air transport services to Nunavik and beyond- 24 hours a day, 365 days a year – for over 42 years. Collectively owned by the Inuit of Nunavik, through Makivik Corporation, the airline operates a fleet of 30 aircraft and employs approximately 800 employees in one of the world’s most challenging flight environments.
Air Inuit Management and its team of dedicated employees are committed to pursuing their tradition of providing safe, punctual and courteous air service for the growing number of people living and doing business in this enchanting region of Nunavik in Northern Québec.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILIITIES
- Match invoices and purchase orders for goods and services received
- Verify transactions comply with financial policies and procedures;
- Prepare and code invoices for data entry;
- Reply to vendor inquiries;
- Maintain and update vendor files;
- Reconcile monthly statements;
- Prepare monthly accruals;
- Perform other relevant tasks as requested by the immediate supervisor.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in Accounts Payable; accounting background an asset;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP software;
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Word);
- Strong inter-personal skills;
- Highly organized, strong analytical skills with attention to detail, efficient and self-motivated;
- Responsible and reliable;
- Bilingual – French/English, Inuktitut an asset.
- The remuneration package and associated benefits will be in accordance with corporate policies;
- The work week is Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
Air Inuit provides a company contributed RRSP, a Group Insurance (life, dental, health care, short and long-term disability), 6% vacation, telemedicine and EAP program for the employee and his family members, a retirement allowance program, and various other innovative benefits and recognition opportunities.
Interested candidates may submit their application by visiting https://www.airinuit.com/en/about-air-inuit/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Air Inuit ltd. is an equal opportunity employer.
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious Canadian host: You will represent the best of Canada and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Air Inuit Accounts Payable Specialist Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Air Inuit Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Air Inuit Careers Link.
- Select the Air Inuit Accounts Payable Specialist Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Air Inuit Accounts Payable Specialist Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.