Air Inuit Director Jobs 2023 – Air Inuit Careers Director. Air Inuit Assistant Director of Flight Operations Careers Opportunity. Director Employment at Air Inuit. Find our Airlines Jobs in Canada.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Air Inuit Director Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Air Inuit Director Jobs in Canada for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Director Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Air Inuit? So read this post till the end for get all information about Air Inuit Careers/Jobs.
Air Inuit Director Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee their flight. Air Inuit hiring for jobs like Air Inuit flight attendant jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Air Inuit. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Air Inuit jobs news according to the top Air Inuit Career Page.
Air Inuit Assistant Director of Flight Operations Jobs Careers 2023 | Find Latest Air Inuit Jobs in Canada
Air Inuit Careers Assistant Director of Flight Operations:- Canada Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Air Inuit Assistant Director of Flight Operations Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Air Inuit Assistant Director of Flight Operations careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector of Canada. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Air Inuit Assistant Director of Flight Operations Jobs in Canada.
Air Inuit is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Air Inuit will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Air Inuit also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Air Inuit to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Air Inuit Assistant Director of Flight Operations Jobs 2023 openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Air Inuit|
|Name of the Position||Assistant Director of Flight Operations|
|Air Inuit Assistant Director of Flight Operations salary in Montréal||CAD 40,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Air Inuit Assistant Director of Flight Operations Job Location||Montréal|
Air Inuit Assistant Director of Flight Operations Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Air Inuit. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 18 years of age, be qualified to work in the Canada, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Air Inuit Jobs
Education Qualification for Air Inuit Assistant Director of Flight Operationss Careers
A secondary school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
AIR INUIT CORPORATE PROFILE
Air Inuit has been providing essential scheduled, chartered, cargo and emergency air transport services to Nunavik and beyond- 24 hours a day, 365 days a year – for over 43 years. Collectively owned by the Inuit of Nunavik, through Makivik Corporation, the airline operates a fleet of 30 aircraft and employs approximately 910 employees in one of the world’s most challenging flight environments.
Air Inuit Management and its team of dedicated employees are committed to pursuing their tradition of providing safe, punctual and courteous air service for the growing number of people living and doing business in this enchanting region of Nunavik in Northern Québec.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accompany, support and supervise the chief pilots and the chief flight attendant with regard to operational concerns, human resources and various projects.
- Practice hands-on leadership by listening, analyzing and providing feedback to the team.
- Act as a liaison between employees and management as well as with other departments.
- Accompany and support the teams in their various challenges.
- Participate in the day-to-day management of labor relations with crew members, including Labor Relations Committees (CRT) and ensure open and continuous communication.
- Audit and support the various training programs (both pilots and flight attendants) and participate in external audits.
- Monitor performance requirements against established goals and objectives and ensure that any deficiencies are reported to the Director of Flight Operations, Safety Committee or Accountable Executive.
- Perform line pilot duties, if required.
- In the absence of the Director of Flight Operations, assume the duties and responsibilities of DFO.
- Any other task requested by the Director of Flight Operations.
- Ability to bring people together and exercise local leadership.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the contents of the operations manual and air operator certificate, operations specifications, regulations and necessary standards that enable them to perform their assigned duties and responsibilities in a timely manner. to guarantee the security of the service.
- Adhere to a culture of active and constructive listening.
- Bilingual written and spoken (French/English), Inuktitut (an asset).
- Possess in-depth knowledge of the SGI system.
- Hold a Canadian airline transport pilot license “ATPL”.
- Demonstrate an ability to manage human resources.
- Have managerial experience.
The remuneration package and associated benefits will be in accordance with corporate policies.
Air Inuit provides a company contributed RRSP, a Group Insurance (life, dental, health care, short and long-term disability), 6% vacation, telemedicine and an EAP program for employees and their family members, a retirement allowance program, and various other innovative benefits and recognition opportunities.
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious Canadian host: You will represent the best of Canada and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Air Inuit Assistant Director of Flight Operations Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Air Inuit Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Air Inuit Careers Link.
- Select the Air Inuit Assistant Director of Flight Operations Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Air Inuit Assistant Director of Flight Operations Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.