Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Air Creebec Engineer Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Air Creebec Engineer Jobs in Canada for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Engineer Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Air Creebec? So read this post till the end for get all information about Air Creebec Careers/Jobs.
Air Creebec Engineer Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee their flight. Air Creebec hiring for jobs like Air Creebec Engineer jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Air Creebec. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org& subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Air Creebec jobs news according to the top Air Creebec Career Page.
Air Creebec Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Jobs Careers 2023 | Find Latest Air Creebec Jobs in Canada
Air Creebec Careers Aircraft Maintenance Engineer :- Canada Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Air Creebec Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Air Creebec Aircraft Maintenance Engineer careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector of Canada. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Air Creebec Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Jobs in Canada.
Air Creebec is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Air Creebec will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Air Creebec also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Air Creebec to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Air Creebec Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Jobs 2023 openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Air Creebec|
|Name of the Position||Aircraft Maintenance Engineer|
|Air Creebec Aircraft Maintenance Engineer salary in Québec||CAD 60,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Air Creebec Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Job Location||Québec|
Air Creebec Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Air Creebec. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 18 years of age, be qualified to work in the Canada, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Air Creebec Jobs
Education Qualification for Air Creebec Aircraft Maintenance Engineers Careers
A secondary school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
- At Air Creebec, our 400 employees who are passionate about aviation offer our customers a first-class experience each day. From our bases in Montréal, Val-d’Or and Timmins, we service 16 destinations towards the Cree communities in Northern Québec and Ontario with regular flights, freight services and chartered flights. We recruit motivated people who will progress and be part of a qualified team where each person puts the customer and safety at the core of their actions and decisions. To round off our team based at Val-d’Or Airport we are actively looking for an:AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEER (21-10-YVO-05)
(Full time permanent position)YOUR ROLE
In collaboration with the maintenance team, you diligently carry out all maintenance activities on Air Creebec operated aircraft in order to keep the aircraft airworthy. You will carry out your work in compliance with the responsibilities described in the Air Operator Maintenance Control Manual by complying to the Transport Canada standards and to the company’s directions. Your colleague’s and our customers’ safety are at the core of your actions and decisions.DO YOU HAVE THE RIGHT PROFILE?
• Aircraft maintenance technician diploma or equivalent.
• Valid M1 and M2 aircraft mechanic licence.
• Being certified on DASH-8 aircraft is an asset.
• Have good electrical experience (aircraft troubleshooting).
• You are motivated, enthusiastic and energetic and contribute positively to the team spirit.
• You have good physical capacity.
• Valid driver’s licence and good driving record.AN INSPIRING WORKPLACE
Choosing to work for Air Creebec means joining a passionate team, a growing company and a workplace that supplies a stimulating environment that facilitates the development and fulfilment of its employees. We offer competitive work conditions such as a pension plan and company paid group insurance, as well as air travel advantages and more.
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious Canadian host: You will represent the best of Canada and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Air Creebec Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Air Creebec Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Air Creebec Careers Link.
- Select the Air Creebec Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Air Creebec Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.