- Air Canada Rouge Specialist Jobs 2022 – Air Canada Rouge Careers Specialist. Air Canada Rouge Specialist Careers Opportunity. Specialist Employment at Air Canada Rouge. Find our Airlines Jobs in Canada.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Air Canada Rouge Specialist Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Air Canada Rouge Specialist Jobs in Canada for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Specialist Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Air Canada Rouge? So read this post till the end for get all information about Air Canada Rouge Careers/Jobs.
Air Canada Rouge Specialist Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee their flight. Air Canada Rouge hiring for jobs like Air Canada Rouge Specialist jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Air Canada Rouge. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Air Canada Rouge jobs news according to the top Air Canada Rouge Career Page.
Air Canada Rouge Training Design Specialist Jobs Careers 2022 | Find Latest Air Canada Rouge Jobs in Canada
Air Canada Rouge Careers Training Design Specialist:- Canada Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Air Canada Rouge Training Design Specialist Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Air Canada Rouge Training Design Specialist careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector of Canada. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Air Canada Rouge Training Design Specialist Jobs in Canada.
Air Canada Rouge is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Air Canada Rouge will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Air Canada Rouge also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Air Canada Rouge to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Air Canada Rouge Training Design Specialist Jobs 2022 openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Air Canada Rouge|
|Name of the Position||Training Design Specialist|
|Air Canada Rouge Training Design Specialist salary in Mississauga||CAD 60,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Air Canada Rouge Training Design Specialist Job Location||Mississauga|
Air Canada Rouge Training Design Specialist Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Air Canada Rouge. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 18 years of age, be qualified to work in the Canada, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Air Canada Rouge Jobs
Education Qualification for Air Canada Rouge Training Design Specialist Careers
A secondary school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
We are looking for a dynamic individual that is passionate about learning and development. The Training Design Specialist, is an innovative and forward thinking individual responsible for the development of In‐Flight Service training programs.
- Design, develop and maintain the Flight Attendant Training Programs
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practice and methods to design and develop a variety of instructional materials for traditional instructor‐led courses, online programs, web‐based, course content videos and other programs as needed
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process
- Create supporting material/media
- Design and deliver instructor training courses
- Ability to creatively link training to business needs
- Conduct measurement and evaluation of training
- Document control and file management
- Maintain SMS standards in accordance with company policy/procedures
- Conduct Flight Attendant recruitment as required
- Maintain Flight Attendant qualifications
- Deliver Flight Attendant Training Programs, if required
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Bachelor of Arts (BA), Education degree or additional certification a plus.
- Working knowledge of the Transport Canada Flight Attendant Training Standard, CARs and CASS
- Experience in designing, developing, and implementing high impact learning solutions, using a variety of innovative approaches.
- Working knowledge of Articulate Storyline, an asset.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high‐pressure environment.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Innovative development experience using Development tools, an asset
We wish to thank everyone for their interest in this role. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious Canadian host: You will represent the best of Canada and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Air Canada Rouge Training Design Specialist Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Air Canada Rouge Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Air Canada Rouge Careers Link.
- Select the Air Canada Rouge Training Design Specialist Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Air Canada Rouge Training Design Specialist Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.