- Air Canada Rouge Instructor Jobs 2023 – Air Canada Rouge Careers Instructor. Air Canada Rouge Instructor Careers Opportunity. Instructor Employment at Air Canada Rouge. Find our Airlines Jobs in Canada.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Air Canada Rouge Instructor Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Air Canada Rouge Instructor Jobs in Canada for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Instructor Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Air Canada Rouge? So read this post till the end for get all information about Air Canada Rouge Careers/Jobs.
Air Canada Rouge Instructor Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee their flight. Air Canada Rouge hiring for jobs like Air Canada Rouge Instructor jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Air Canada Rouge. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Air Canada Rouge jobs news according to the top Air Canada Rouge Career Page.
Air Canada Rouge Instructor, In-Flight Service -YUL Jobs Careers 2023 | Find Latest Air Canada Rouge Jobs in Canada
Air Canada Rouge Careers Instructor, In-Flight Service -YUL:- Canada Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Air Canada Rouge Instructor, In-Flight Service -YUL Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Air Canada Rouge Instructor, In-Flight Service -YUL careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector of Canada. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Air Canada Rouge Instructor, In-Flight Service -YUL Jobs in Canada.
Air Canada Rouge is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Air Canada Rouge will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Air Canada Rouge also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Air Canada Rouge to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Air Canada Rouge Instructor, In-Flight Service -YUL Jobs 2023 openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Air Canada Rouge|
|Name of the Position||Instructor, In-Flight Service -YUL|
|Air Canada Rouge Instructor, In-Flight Service -YUL salary in Montreal||CAD 46,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Air Canada Rouge Instructor, In-Flight Service -YUL Job Location||Montreal|
Air Canada Rouge Instructor, In-Flight Service -YUL Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Air Canada Rouge. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 18 years of age, be qualified to work in the Canada, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Air Canada Rouge Jobs
Education Qualification for Air Canada Rouge Instructor, In-Flight Service -YUL Careers
A secondary school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
- Job Brief
The Air Canada Rouge In-Flight Service Training team is seeking passionate, dynamic, and motivated instructors with a passion and strong interest for training others.
- Responsible for delivery of the Air Canada Rouge Training Programs with a friendly +, enthusiastic approach
- Provide a safe, organized and fun learning environment which engages and motivates rouge crew
- Responsible to assess and evaluate Rouge crew in both theoretical and practical knowledge
- Measure performance and provide continual, constructive feedback
- Maintain communication with management teams and fellow Instructors
- Complete and submit all required paperwork with attention to detail, and a high degree of accuracy
- Actively contribute to continuous improvement of existing training programs
- Complete pre and post training administration duties
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Demonstrates commitment to our common purpose, quality standards and behaviours
- Demonstrates leadership skills
- Demonstrates professional maturity and mutual respect
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate effectively with all internal and external departments
- Proven ability to work well with others
- Demonstrates flexibility and embraces change with ease
- Previous teaching experience an asset
- Willingness to travel, work flexible hours, including holidays, evenings and weekends
- Previous Flight Attendant experience an asset (strong knowledge of safety & regulatory content)
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious Canadian host: You will represent the best of Canada and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Air Canada Rouge Instructor, In-Flight Service -YUL Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Air Canada Rouge Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Air Canada Rouge Careers Link.
- Select the Air Canada Rouge Instructor, In-Flight Service -YUL Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Air Canada Rouge Instructor, In-Flight Service -YUL Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.