Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Air Canada Pilot Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Air Canada Pilot Jobs in Canada for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Pilot Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Air Canada? So read this post till the end for get all information about Air Canada Careers/Jobs.
Air Canada Pilot Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee their flight. Air Canada hiring for jobs like Air Canada Pilot jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Air Canada. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org& subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Air Canada jobs news according to the top Air Canada Career Page.
Air Canada Crew Pay Analyst – Pilots – 28599 Jobs Careers 2023 | Find Latest Air Canada Jobs in Canada
Air Canada Careers Crew Pay Analyst – Pilots – 28599 2023:- Canada Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Air Canada Crew Pay Analyst – Pilots – 28599 Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Air Canada Crew Pay Analyst – Pilots – 28599 careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector of Canada. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Air Canada Crew Pay Analyst – Pilots – 28599 Jobs in Canada.
Air Canada is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Air Canada will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Air Canada also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Air Canada to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Air Canada Crew Pay Analyst – Pilots – 28599 Jobs 2023 openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Air Canada|
|Name of the Position||Crew Pay Analyst – Pilots – 28599|
|Air Canada Crew Pay Analyst – Pilots – 28599 salary in TORONTO||60,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Air Canada Crew Pay Analyst – Pilots – 28599 Job Location||TORONTO|
Air Canada Crew Pay Analyst – Pilots – 28599 Hiring Requirement 2023
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Air Canada. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 18 years of age, be qualified to work in the Canada, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Air Canada Jobs
Education Qualification for Air Canada Crew Pay Analyst – Pilots – 28599 Careers 2023
A secondary school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
- Develop and maintain processes (SOPs) and procedures to ensure the pay-related aspects of the Air Canada/ACPA Collective Agreement are properly administered
- Lead development of pay guidelines and instructions to major stakeholders
- Ensure the integrity and efficiencies of the Pilot pay for both Air Canada and Rouge
- Analyze and validate month-end pilot crew pay in advance of the Payrolls production process and take corrective action where necessary.
- Collaborate with Crew Planning, Crew Scheduling, Flight Operations Management and Labour Relations to ensure legal compliance within the appropriate contract rules with regards to pilot pay.
- Analyze crew pay data and perform statistical activities to ensure optimal crew pay processes are adhered to and provide recommendations to Manager, Crew Pay as required.
- Act as the Crew Pay subject matter expert for ongoing projects
- Identify areas for process improvement and develop new processes to streamline current practices
- Manage and maintain systems and participate in the development of new automation and testing
- Produce ACPA billing and find an acceptable solution for any disputed items with ACPA and Labour Relations
- Generate and audit internal pay records and provide guidance and coaching to the Block Admin Managers and other managers within Flights Op and Crew Planning on optimal pay processes and data integrity
- Investigate and respond to pay queries
- Correct Pilot pay errors and coordinate payment or recovery of overpayment
- Additional supplemental duties and special projects as assigned
- University degree in business or related field (i.e., accounting or finance), an asset
- Previous accounting experience, specifically crew payroll, an asset.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) and well-developed interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Full proficiency with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and working knowledge of NetLine, Forum and other PC applications
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and within a team environment
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, meet tight deadlines, and accommodate changing priorities
- Flexibility with work hours
- High degree of professionalism and discretion is required
- Flight Operations or Crew Resources experience, a definite asset
- Previous experience working with collective agreements, specifically the Air Canada/ACPA Collective Agreement.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the country of interest, at the time any offer of employment is made and seeking any required work permits/visas or other authorizations which may be required is the sole responsibility of the candidates applying for this position.
- Mandatory Covid-19 Vaccination Required
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious Canadian host: You will represent the best of Canada and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Air Canada Crew Pay Analyst – Pilots – 28599 Jobs 2023
- Applicants should visit the Air Canada Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Air Canada Careers Link.
- Select the Air Canada Crew Pay Analyst – Pilots – 28599 Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Air Canada Crew Pay Analyst – Pilots – 28599 Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.