Air Canada Manager Jobs 2023 – Air Canada Careers Manager. AA Manager Careers Opportunity. Manager Employment at Air Canada. Find our Airlines Jobs in Canada.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Air Canada Manager Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Air Canada Manager Jobs in Canada for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Manager Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Air Canada? So read this post till the end for get all information about Air Canada Careers/Jobs.
Air Canada Manager Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee their flight. Air Canada hiring for jobs like Air Canada Manager jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Air Canada. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Air Canada jobs news according to the top Air Canada Career Page.
Air Canada Strategic Procurement Manager Jobs Careers 2023 | Find Latest Air Canada Jobs in Canada
Air Canada Careers Strategic Procurement Manager:- Canada Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Air Canada Strategic Procurement Manager Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Air Canada Strategic Procurement Manager careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector of Canada. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Air Canada Strategic Procurement Manager Jobs in Canada.
Air Canada is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Air Canada will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Air Canada also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Air Canada to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Air Canada Strategic Procurement Manager Jobs 2023 openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Air Canada|
|Name of the Position||Strategic Procurement Manager|
|Air Canada Strategic Procurement Manager salary in DORVAL||CAD 55,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Air Canada Strategic Procurement Manager Job Location||DORVAL|
Air Canada Strategic Procurement Manager Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Air Canada. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 18 years of age, be qualified to work in the Canada, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Air Canada Jobs
Education Qualification for Air Canada Strategic Procurement Manager Careers
A secondary school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
Air Canada is seeking a Strategic Procurement Manager, based out of the Montreal Headquarters to become part of Air Canada’s Strategic Procurement (SP) team. The successful candidate will play a key role in leading and contributing to a broad range of sourcing events. Given the cross-functional nature of procurement at Air Canada, this opportunity will provide interaction with key stakeholders in many parts of the organization.
This role requires someone who will be a key contributor to important sourcing projects for Air Canada, especially as the company focuses on pandemic recovery and long-term sustainability. The successful candidate will apply a passion for leadership and collaboration in order to obtain the best value for the airline and to develop mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers.
The successful candidate will report to the Senior Manager, Strategic Procurement and will lead and support sourcing projects related to Air Canada’s Commercial & Corporate categories (including but not limited to loyalty, e-commerce, marketing, payments and distribution, product design and sales).
The Strategic Procurement Manager will collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver high quality services with a strong focus on value. This individual will also bring a strong focus on process optimization and customer-centricity through a variety of initiatives.
This position’s responsibilities will include conducting supply market research, building category/project baselines, establishing sourcing strategies, seeking proposals, conducting pricing and contract negotiations, and contributing to the overall improvement of procurement practices at Air Canada.
Key areas of responsibility include the following:
- Lead and manage procurement events, independently or in collaboration with the Senior Manager, Strategic Procurement:
- Conduct supply market research and baseline spend analysis
- Work with cross functional teams to determine business requirements and establish sourcing strategies that deliver financial and non-financial benefits (e.g. service levels, risk mitigation)
- Prepare and issue RFxs, evaluate responses and conduct negotiations
- Design and implement category strategies that deliver financial and other performance targets such as service, quality, and risk management Lead contract negotiations and oversee contract drafting and execution
- Manage contract database administration tasks
- Contribute to the improvement of internal procurement practices:
- Participate in the establishment of best-in-class procurement methods
- Develop models to evaluate supplier proposals using quantitative and qualitative criteria
- Act as an ambassador for Strategic Procurement and Air Canada:
- Further develop Strategic Procurement’s relationships with internal customers through all engagements and current/potential service providers to Air Canada
- Effectively communicate and promote the successes of Strategic Procurement
- Actively engage in learning Corporate and Commercial’s mandates subject matter, negotiation best practices, Air Canada’s governance and business processes
Desired Skills & Experience
- University degree in a relevant field of study (Commerce, Supply chain, Finance, Engineering) or education combined with professional experience to support the responsibilities of this role
- Demonstrated communication (verbal and written), analytical, negotiation, and project management skills
- At least 2-3 years of relevant work experience in a related field. Experience in procurement, passenger airlines, partnerships, marketing, project management, supply chain and/or logistics are of added benefit.
- Full proficiency with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, and manage changing priorities
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to innovate
- Strong organizational skills
- High degree of professionalism and discretion is essential
- Flexibility with work hours and occasional travel may be required
- Experience using procurement technology, especially SAP Ariba is an asset
- Completion of (or working towards) a designation in PMP, SCMA, ISM or other procurement designation is an asset
Candidates must be eligible to work in the country of interest, at the time any offer of employment is made and seeking any required work permits/visas or other authorizations which may be required is the sole responsibility of the candidates applying for this position.
Mandatory Covid-19 Vaccination Required
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious Canadian host: You will represent the best of Canada and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Air Canada Strategic Procurement Manager Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Air Canada Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Air Canada Careers Link.
- Select the Air Canada Strategic Procurement Manager Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Air Canada Strategic Procurement Manager Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.