Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Air Canada Flight Attendant Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Air Canada Flight Attendant Jobs in Canada for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Flight Attendant Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Air Canada? So read this post till the end for get all information about Air Canada Careers/Jobs.
Air Canada Flight Attendant Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee their flight. Air Canada hiring for jobs like Air Canada flight attendant jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Air Canada. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Air Canada jobs news according to the top Air Canada Career Page.
Air Canada Flight Attendant Jobs Careers | Find Latest Air Canada Jobs in Canada
Air Canada Careers Flight Attendant:- Canada Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Air Canada Flight Attendant Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Air Canada Flight Attendant careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector of Canada. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Air Canada Flight Attendant Jobs in Canada.
Air Canada is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Air Canada will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Air Canada also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Air Canada to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Air Canada Flight Attendant Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Air Canada|
|Name of the Position||Flight Attendant|
|Air Canada Flight Attendant salary in Montréal||CAD 56,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Qualification||Secondary school & Graduate|
|Air Canada Flight Attendant Job Location||Montréal|
Air Canada Flight Attendant Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Air Canada. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 18 years of age, be qualified to work in the Canada, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Air Canada Jobs
Education Qualification for Air Canada Flight Attendants Careers
A secondary school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
- A minimum of 18 years of age.
- You must be able to travel! Please provide us with a valid Canadian passport that allows travel to all countries served by Air Canada.
- Ready to wear our uniform perfectly and adhere to impeccable personal grooming standards.
- Air Canada medical standards must be met in order to qualify for the role.
- To ensure that you have the security clearance required by Transport Canada, we will undertake a criminal background check on all candidates.
- It is important to ensure our Flight Attendants get the best training. possible. You will participate in our 7-week, full-time, Air Canada Flight Attendant training program held in Vancouver, Toronto or Montreal.
- A flexible work schedule with irregular working hours are part of the job, so availability includes shift work (mornings, evenings, weekends) stat holidays and on-call shifts
- As Canada’s flag carrier, we’re proud to offer bilingual services. Candidates who speak both English and French fluently are preferred. As well, if you speak one or more of the following languages, make sure to let us know: Japanese, Korean, Cantonese, Mandarin, Spanish, Italian, German, Arabic, Hebrew, Portuguese, Greek, Danish, Dutch, Hindi, Punjabi and Turkish.
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious Canadian host: You will represent the best of Canada and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Air Canada Flight Attendant Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Air Canada Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Air Canada Careers Link.
- Select the Air Canada Flight Attendant Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Air Canada Flight Attendant Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.