Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Air Canada Engineer Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Air Canada Engineer Jobs in Canada for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Engineer Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Air Canada? So read this post till the end for get all information about Air Canada Careers/Jobs.
Air Canada Engineer Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee their flight. Air Canada hiring for jobs like Air Canada Engineer jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Air Canada. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Air Canada jobs news according to the top Air Canada Career Page.
Air Canada Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (CAT 01) Jobs Careers 2023 | Find Latest Air Canada Jobs in Canada
Air Canada Careers Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (CAT 01):- Canada Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Air Canada Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (CAT 01) Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Air Canada Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (CAT 01) careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector of Canada. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Air Canada Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (CAT 01) Jobs in Canada.
Air Canada is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Air Canada will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Air Canada also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Air Canada to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Air Canada Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (CAT 01) Jobs 2023 openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Air Canada|
|Name of the Position||Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (CAT 01)|
|Air Canada Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (CAT 01) salary in DORVAL||CAD 60,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Air Canada Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (CAT 01) Job Location||DORVAL|
Air Canada Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (CAT 01) Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Air Canada. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 18 years of age, be qualified to work in the Canada, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Air Canada Jobs
Education Qualification for Air Canada Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (CAT 01) Careers
A secondary school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
Air Canada is presently looking for dynamic individuals to fill the permanent full-time positions of Aircraft Technicians or Aircraft Maintenance Engineers at our Montreal Maintenance Centre.
The position is located near the Montréal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, Montreal. The current salary starts at $31.50/hour, based on experience and according to the Collective Agreement.
Aircraft Technicians / Aircraft Maintenance Engineers are responsible for airframe maintenance and should have the following skill sets:
• Ability to use the correct tools, methods, techniques and equipment required to perform aircraft maintenance.
• Candidates should be able to read and understand various schematic diagrams for maintenance troubleshooting and be proficient with computers and diagnostic tools.
• Individuals need to be “team players” with excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to maintain a customer focused attitude in a demanding, high stress environment.Please take 2 minutes to watch the following video with more information about the Aircraft Technician/Aircraft Maintenance Engineer role: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuwqi8PokME
- Mandatory Covid-19 Vaccination Required as of October 31st 2021
- High School diploma.
- You must have completed a recognized apprenticeship program, and/or have a least 4 years industry related experience.
- Possession of a Transport Canada AME M2 or M1 license (Mandatory)
- Possession of valid driver’s license (Mandatory)
- Able to successfully pass the pre-employment qualifying exam, physical and a security check.
- Be available to work night, evenings and days including weekends and holidays.
- Night shift is the permanent position for this posting. Possibility to change with seniority.
- Be available to work night, evenings and days including weekends and holidays.
- Eligible to work in Canada.
- Ability to Pass and obtain an airside vehicle operator’s permit (Mandatory)
- Possession of a restricted radio operators permit (aviation).
- Ability to pass security clearance and obtain the Restricted area identity card (RAIC). Please refer to Transport Canada site for more details.
- Employees in this role, conduct safety-critical work and as such, Air Canada medical standards must be met in order to qualify for the role. Candidates will be subject to a medical evaluation, including a drug and alcohol test and are expected to be free of any intoxicating substances.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the country of interest, at the time any offer of employment is made and seeking any required work permits/visas or other authorizations which may be required is the sole responsibly of the candidates applying for this position.
- Endorsements on Air Canada aircraft type.
- Current security clearance.
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and InclusionAir Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious Canadian host: You will represent the best of Canada and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Air Canada Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (CAT 01) Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Air Canada Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Air Canada Careers Link.
- Select the Air Canada Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (CAT 01) Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Air Canada Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (CAT 01) Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.