Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Air Canada Coordinator Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Air Canada Coordinator Jobs in Canada for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Coordinator Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Coordinator will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Air Canada? So read this post till the end for get all information about Air Canada Careers/Jobs.
Air Canada Coordinator Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee their flight. Air Canada hiring for jobs like Air Canada Coordinator jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Air Canada. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Air Canada jobs news according to the top Air Canada Career Page.
Air Canada Administrative Support Senior Coordinator – IAMAW Clerical Jobs Careers 2023 | Find Latest Air Canada Jobs in Canada
Air Canada Careers Administrative Support Senior Coordinator – IAMAW Clerical:- Canada Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Air Canada Administrative Support Senior Coordinator – IAMAW Clerical Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Air Canada Administrative Support Senior Coordinator – IAMAW Clerical careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector of Canada. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Air Canada Administrative Support Senior Coordinator – IAMAW Clerical Jobs in Canada.
Air Canada is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Air Canada will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Air Canada also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Air Canada to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Air Canada Administrative Support Senior Coordinator – IAMAW Clerical Jobs 2023 openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Air Canada|
|Name of the Position||Administrative Support Senior Coordinator – IAMAW Clerical|
|Air Canada Administrative Support Senior Coordinator – IAMAW Clerical salary in VANCOUVER||CAD50,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Qualification||High School, graduation|
|Air Canada Administrative Support Senior Coordinator – IAMAW Clerical Job Location||VANCOUVER|
Air Canada Administrative Support Senior Coordinator – IAMAW Clerical Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Air Canada. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 18 years of age, be qualified to work in the Canada, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Air Canada Jobs
Education Qualification for Air Canada Administrative Support Senior Coordinator – IAMAW Clerical Careers
A secondary school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
- Description Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation. Performs operational and/or administrative duties of a complex nature, using a variety of software applications. These positions require a high level of accuracy due to consequence of error and fines/penalties to the Company and/or loss of revenue. This position requires initiative and judgment.Tasks / Respondabilities
- Analyze, design, format and produce creative high quality documents, reports, etc.
- Develop, prepare, and provide statistical reports
- Prepare comparative analysis
- Prepare monthly statistical summary of catering expenses
- Maintain monthly record of invoices paid or outstanding
- Prepare cost analysis and statistics
- Plan, coordinate, and execute road shows, where travel may be required
- Assist with product displays
- Recommend and assist in implementing improved methods and procedures
- Provide on-the-job training, direction, guidance and assistance to other employees in the department.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Record and maintain operational records and/or endorsements
- Comply with Company Policies, Collective Agreements and/or Government Regulations
- Liaise with internal and external customers
- Organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Works with minimal or no supervision
- First level troubleshooter of hardware/software
- Assist with compilation of operating business plan
- Monitor reports, investigate discrepancies and calculate accruals
- Maintain ledgers
- Audit invoices
- Ensure flight crew meals and/or ground allowances are provided
- Process and calculate pay adjustments/expenses
- Compose, format and prepare correspondence
- Maintain computerized meal costing system
- Operate mainframe printers and related equipment
- Prepare and distribute reports to meet production printing deadlines
- Control and monitor printing system to maintain availability, serviceability and reliability
- Monitor printers for quality control
- Coordinate maintenance and up-keep of equipment problems
- Task allocation may vary from one department to another
In addition to the above, may be required to perform the Tasks / Responsibilities as outlined in Assistant Coordinator and Coordinator Levels.
- Mandatory Covid-19 Vaccination Required
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the country of interest, at the time any offer of employment is made and seeking any required work permits/visas or other authorizations which may be required is the sole responsibly of the candidates applying for this position.
- High School graduation
Skills / Knowledge
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, as well as formatting and proofreading skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Proficiency in spelling, punctuation and grammar
- Aptitude for accuracy and detail
- Aptitude for math
- Minimum 3 years office experience
- Some positions require the ability to take minutes
- Some positions require Licenses, e.g. Driver’s, MOT, AVOP etc.
- Some positions may require lifting and climbing.
- Some positions may require shift work and/or work staggered starting and stopping times
- Some positions may be exposed to weather conditions
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious Canadian host: You will represent the best of Canada and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Air Canada Administrative Support Senior Coordinator – IAMAW Clerical Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Air Canada Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Air Canada Careers Link.
- Select the Air Canada Administrative Support Senior Coordinator – IAMAW Clerical Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Air Canada Administrative Support Senior Coordinator – IAMAW Clerical Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.