Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Air Canada Controller Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Air Canada Controller Jobs in Canada for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Controller Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Air Canada? So read this post till the end for get all information about Air Canada Careers/Jobs.
Air Canada Controller Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee their flight. Air Canada hiring for jobs like Air Canada Controller jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Air Canada. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Air Canada jobs news according to the top Air Canada Career Page.
Air Canada Technical Data Controller – 28060 Jobs Careers 2022 | Find Latest Air Canada Jobs in Canada
Air Canada Careers Technical Data Controller – 28060:- Canada Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Air Canada Technical Data Controller – 28060 Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Air Canada Technical Data Controller – 28060 careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector of Canada. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Air Canada Technical Data Controller – 28060 Jobs in Canada.
Air Canada is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Air Canada will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Air Canada also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Air Canada to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Air Canada Technical Data Controller – 28060 Jobs 2022 openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Air Canada|
|Name of the Position||Technical Data Controller – 28060|
|Air Canada Technical Data Controller – 28060 salary in TORONTO||CAD 49,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Air Canada Technical Data Controller – 28060 Job Location||TORONTO|
Air Canada Technical Data Controller – 28060 Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Air Canada. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 18 years of age, be qualified to work in the Canada, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Air Canada Jobs
Education Qualification for Air Canada Technical Data Controller – 28060 Careers
A secondary school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
- DescriptionBeing part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.Air Canada is looking for a Technical Data Controller. They must demonstrate a strong sense of organization and investigative skills, work autonomously and deliver accurate inventory audit findings in a timely manner. The position is located near the Vancouver International Airport, Toronto. The current salary starts at $21.81/hour, based on experience and according to the Collective Agreement.Qualifications
- Liaise with other warehouse locations, departments, customers and manufacturer representatives along with internal personnel as required.
- Analyze outputs and extract pertinent technical data from automated systems.
- Strong analytical skills as well as a keen interest and ability to work with data.
- Proficiency with PC (Word, Excel, MS Outlook), a must.
- Ability to shift focus given changing priorities and time constraints.
- Strong interpersonal and communication (oral and written) in dealing with personnel and/or customers – must be a team player.
- Good organizational skills with a strong awareness for precision.
- Possess investigative nature and be self-motivated.
- Knowledge of logistics operations and maintenance programs an asset.
- Must be willing to work shifts and extended hours if or when required.
- Organize and keep safe all aircraft records.
- Conduct daily audits of Technical Logs, work orders, work packages, material packages and related data for accuracy and follow-up on errors or omissions.
- Process component changes ensuring regulatory requirements are met.
- Mandatory Covid-19 Vaccination Required
Candidates must be eligible to work in the country of interest, at the time any offer of employment is made and seeking any required work permits/visas or other authorizations which may be required is the sole responsibly of the candidates applying for this position.
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious Canadian host: You will represent the best of Canada and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Air Canada Technical Data Controller – 28060 Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Air Canada Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Air Canada Careers Link.
- Select the Air Canada Technical Data Controller – 28060 Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Air Canada Technical Data Controller – 28060 Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.